[Neutral RP Event] Shadow Sands Bazaar

Everyone loves to attend a good market; the chatter of eager merchants, giggles of playing children, the scent of fresh fruits and aged incense, the rumble of the crowd’s footsteps…

But this isn’t that market.

The Shadow Sands Bazaar is filled with the bizarre, twisted, and the possibly illegal alongside more mundane items. It’s a place where anyone can come to buy and sell the less savory, though still desired, goods, and yet welcome to other vendors as well.

Are you looking for a place that dances the line of legal and illegal in an exotic setting, then please come out and join us!

We would like to invite any and all merchants and entertainers to the Shadow Sands Bazaar for a bi-monthly night of networking, trade, recruitment, and entertainment while away from the prying eyes of the Guard!

We encourage everyone to come, with or without a guild. Bring their guilds! Fly solo! Hold raffles! Recruit!

What: The Shadow Sands Bazaar
When: Second Saturday of every other month at 8 PM Server time
Where: The Lost City of Tol’vir
Why: To bring together the shadier side of the Alliance and Horde RPing community.
Who: Any interested Merchants, Entertainers, Recruiters, or Shady Shoppers!

Any merchants, guild recruiters, and entertainers interested in joining us please join our Discord server!

The Discord server will be the best way of getting any updates on the Market including Vendors, Entertainers, Recruiters and more! A full list of Vendors, Recruiters, and Entertainers is available in neat lists within the Discord channels. If you would like to Vendor or Perform, please feel free to follow the link and come on in!

Please contact one of bazaar moderators for the Discord invitation.

15 Likes

Thank you to all who came out this time!

1 Like

Doh! I knew I was forgetting something! T-T… Oh well… Next time, I suppose.

1 Like

The bazaar will be at 7 on Saturday the 23rd of Feb this month.

1 Like

This month friends! See you June 29th!

Uhm yes! What she said!

Oh YES! Keg-Nabbit Brewery will be coming to this! Come taste the finest exotic brews!

June 29th, looking for a few more vendors or entertainers if interested go to the Discord Vaanna posted above!

I’m gonna be there, dealing in a hot topic forbidden material.
Ice cream available on request.

Starting in an hour!

August 31 friends! We hope to see all you shady and sneaky people, and even those just excited fro another market there!

I’m really looking forward to this, I’m new to moonguard and having trouble meeting people because I’m shy. Its good to know I’m not the only one who’s a bit twisted.

2 Likes

Now that I am actually posting from the right account! It is a great event, going on two years of it being around and a ton of fun for horde and alliance alike, especially those with a taste for something a little darker in RP

1 Like

Get Hyped! :joy:

1 Like

The hype is real!

Grabs demon-hide man-purse. Its shopping time.

If hype was a currency we would be rich.

coming up this saturday!

1 Like

See you on Friday January 29th!

@Mirrielyanna who are the moderations to ask for the discord invite?

https://discord.gg/DQqXqfk

This is the Discord invite link!