[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Adding you now. Thank you!!! I’ll send you the Discord link once you accept my friend request.

2 Likes

Interested. Please add me, Maxx: ZergMachine#1864

3 Likes

I just added you. Thank you for joining!! I’ll send you the Discord link after you accept my friend request. It may be tomorrow because it’s late right now :smile:

3 Likes

FuSuLu#11637. Sounds like a great guild!

3 Likes

Added, Thank you for joining the Malicious Moogles!!! We look forward to getting to know you. I’ve sent you a friend request. After you accept my friend request, I’ll send you our Discord link :smile:

2 Likes

If any of you have not received a friend request and you are currently in the EU, you have to have a US account to send Maxxgold#1846 a friend request. We do have some EU players, so just an FYI for anyone else that may be EU too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 new members today :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting. Join us for our journey back to Classic!

1 Like

Join today, and receive membership to an organized group of gamers dedicated to accomplishing their goals and having a sexy good time doing it.

Organized Raids/Dungeons/Guild Events. Our placeholder raid schedule is already up! :smile:

1 Like

In my last guild I would stream and record clips at times. I am not a big streamer at all but members of the guild that couldn’t make the raid/pvp event were then able watch. There were some members that didn’t want to be apart of this so I would add “Whammo Streaming” to let them know or I would not stream/record that event.

Is this something the guild would be cool with me doing at times?

Also I am not subbed to the game right now, but if there is a guild in current wow I may resub to have something to do. There are not many good games out right now.

2 Likes

Yeah, we have people that occasionally stream, and it’s never a problem as long as you give some heads up. Some people don’t care for it. It doesn’t bother me at all. I always say I’m going to stream a Raid or event, but I get so busy that I never do. So if you wanted to do that It would be great.

1 Like

I’m really glad you said racists weren’t allowed, you probably turned away 1-2 guys in the whole game.

Great group of people! Excited for Classic!

2 Likes

Cookie#1950

For the alliance! I’d love to be one of the filthy casuals in this guild!

2 Likes

Added, thank you for joining up with us :slight_smile: Everyone loves Cookies!!!

I’ll send you our Discord link when you accept my friend request.

1 Like

Community is why Classic will be great, groups of people creating their own stories and supporting growth on whatever realm they land on… So looking forward to Classic with these Moogles!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to gaming with you when Classic launches. Your statement encompasses what made Vanilla so wonderful, and what will make playing Classic so awesome…Community :smile:

1 Like

3 New members today!!! Thank you for joining our journey back to Classic :blush:

1 Like

Adding Storm’s post from Discord to the OP. If you have any ideas, make sure to post them on our Discord, #classic-wow-raid-info channel :slight_smile:

Hey everyone this is Storm. This post is going to be about raiding in “Classic,” and what “WE” as a guild would like to do about DKP and obtaining loot. I talked to MaxxGold today, and it sounds like we need to come up with a system for obtaining DKP, and then having a process of tracking it. I do not know how many of you played in Vanilla and used the DKP system but for those of you who do not know what DKP stands for, it’s Dragon Kill Point, and it can earn you points based on different things in a raid. For instance, every time a boss is killed, everyone who helped defeat that boss would receive 5 DKP; another way, would be a “BE TO RAID ON TIME” bonus DKP of lets say 5 points; this is an incentive for every one to be at the raid on time so we are not wasting people’s time. See the full post on our Discord, and jump in the conversation, nothing is set in stone, but it looks like we will be using DKP

1 Like

With all the discussions about Guild Banks being made by the same 3 people it felt right to reply for the sake of replying to a thread not about Guild Banks! :smiley:

2 Likes

I have experienced Classic as Alliance on a PvP server.
Some nights can be “daunting” to be kind.

I’m assuming by help other clan members, helping people out in PvP situations leveling is a part of that.

I’m planning on going Dwarf or Nelf Huntard herb/alchemy.
Those raid flasks aren’t going to make themselves.

Diesallot#1123

2 Likes