How viable is healing while leveling as enhancement shaman?

Are you wearing drunk goggles? It doesn’t say “shame on you”.

No but it paints us in a bad light when you say were a pitchfork wielding mob.

2 Likes

I apologize.

Maybe you should slow your roll. You seem to be trolling every chance you get.

3 Likes

You being triggered doesn’t mean someone is trolling you. Why’d you interrupt that? We were having a bonding moment. I thought we were gonna be friends after this.

Definitely not triggered. We see a dozen like you a week. I was just catching up on today’s posts when low and behold I come across this post in my guilds recruitment thread.

So, before I jumped to any conclusions, I searched your recent posts, and WOW, it only took one post to find you trolling someone else.

1 Like

So you’re not triggered, but you’re quoting other threads and stalking me. Mmkay.

Nope, I’d say he’s got you pegged pretty good and he just felt like speaking out.

6 Likes

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Did you have any thoughts about the topic?

Seems like you and the other guy are the only ones without a post that is on topic.

Always a good strategy when leveling as a feral/ret/enhance character to have a set of healing gear on you.

All you really need for leveling dungeons is +int gear.

Remember the 3 second rule and make sure u get spirit/int gear for healing. 3 seconds after u finish casting your mana regen from spirit and stuff starts, it ticks every 2 seconds and since it stops at the end of casts a 3 second heal will get you 1 tick and if u cast it at the right time you can get a second tick as the cast goes out. Use bigger heals so you get higher down time to regen. That’s how you heal good and make up for lack of talents.

1 Like

Five second rule, not three seconds.

This. Other then that his post is valid.

I leveled a shaman on Elysium PS up to 45 as enhancement before the kerfluffle happened. I used stam/int gear in place of Agi/Strength and it worked alright.

Any dungeon before Uldaman, you can have no talents allotted and wearing your leveling gear and you will be fine.

After Uldaman, you hope you have a gear for your role but talents still dont really matter. Once you get to temple and all later dungeons, you really want to have people devoted to their role. It is possible to have a wack spec or weak gear but its harder and definitely not both unless you enjoy giving you hard earned gold to the repair npc.

True but ST Onwards is when you really start gearing up for raiding so picking up some healing talents isn’t really an issue because your setting up for 60 anyway.

It’s okay to be wrong every now and again. We understand

I feel that as long as you have enough +int/spirit gear or +stam gear you can heal/tank in any spec quite comfortably until around 40-50. At around 40-50 you start to feel the effects of missing out core talents available to the appropriate specs (and if you don’t, I’m sure your group mates will notice).

2 Likes

druid, shammy, priest. Long as you just wear some healing gear you can heal all 5 mans up to and (usually) including 60s. I wouldn’t sweat it.

Just hold onto random healing stuff you get as you level up/dungeon.

There isn’t going to be a whole lot of +healing gear while leveling, but definitely keep the +int stuff.