[A-PvP] <Malicious Moogles> [USA] [Recruiting] <8PM-11PM EST Wednesday/Saturday>

Happy Monday :blush: if you are looking to join a mature, older, organized guild, then look no further. We are already setup and ready to go. Our event scheduler is already setup with a placeholder :fire: Molten Core :fire: run, just to show new members how we schedule events.

1 Like

Thank you, some of those FFXIV events were the best time I had playing. I wish World of Warcraft had a housing system like Final Fantasy.

2 Likes

We are slowly growing into a nice sized World of Warcraft Classic Guild. If you are still looking for a Guild or even if you are in a Guild already, keep us in mind. While we are already more than ready with the numbers we have now for the launch of Classic, we will still be recruiting on these forums until release day!

Feel free to use my battle dot net ID above to contact me. I will give you our Discord link and you can see how we run things. You can talk to current members for any game we play to see how we get everyone that is interested involved with events/raids.

The journey back to Classic World of Warcraft is real!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I have always wanted housing since I played Ultima Online. Having a home for the Guild to go back to adds so much to a game. Our Free Company Mansion was awesome. Unfortunately we will not have any housing in Classic World of Warcraft, but we will still have plenty of fun, and I’ll figure out some good events to run.

2 Likes

I’m late to the party but… You Have my blade!

3 Likes

This is a welcomed surprise…Fear not, the “party” has yet to begin :wink: …Your blade will be put to good use. Many moons from now the Horde will tremble with fear, for your blade will find it’s home… With the

[MM]Malicious Moogles

For the Alliance!!!

2 Likes

look forward to getting things rolling

3 Likes

I like your style. I’ll check back later.

Will you being doing PvP as well?

3 Likes

Yes, most definitely we will be doing PvP. We will be sending the Horde back where they belong!!! For the Alliance :blush:

We would love to have you. Feel free to add me on Battle dot net whenever you like. Maxxgold#1846

3 Likes

Vanilla rogue looking for a good home, would like to join the adventure - count me in skate#1360

3 Likes

I’m interested, Count on my dwarf shadow priest.

I’m playing only hearthstone until classic wow comes out.

Fernandonium#1471

3 Likes

Added

Added.

Thank you for joining up with us : )

1 Like

Sounds like you guys are a good fit for what I’m looking for in a Classic guild. Threw a friend request at you (WaterBear#11311) if you’re interested in either a holy paladin or innervate bot.

3 Likes

Very interested. I just accepted your friend request. I’ll send you the link to our Discord here in a second, please join when you get a chance. Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

We are slowly growing into a nice sized World of Warcraft Classic Guild. If you are still looking for a Guild or even if you are in a Guild already, keep us in mind. While we are already more than ready with the numbers we have now for the launch of Classic, we will still be recruiting on these forums until release day!

Feel free to use my battle dot net ID above to contact me. I will give you our Discord link and you can see how we run things. You can talk to current members for any game we play to see how we get everyone that is interested involved with events/raids.

The journey back to Classic World of Warcraft is real!!!

Recruiting is still open for today :smile:

2 Likes

I really like the sound of what you have going on in Classic, would love to connect with you in game.

3 Likes

Sounds great!!! You can add me now, and I can keep you up to date when Classic launches. Maxxgold#1846

1 Like

Join today, and receive membership to an organized group of gamers dedicated to accomplishing their goals and having a sexy good time doing it.

Organized Raids/Dungeons/Guild Events. Our placeholder raid schedule is already up! :smile:

2 Likes

We’ve added 2 more new members in the last 24 hours!!

We are still recruiting!

For the Alliance!!

2 Likes

Hi I’m definitely interested in joining. please add me Redmoon#1628

3 Likes