[A - Incendius - PVP] <Audacious> - Semi Hardcore Naxx Guild / Casual Sunday 2nd Raid Group

AUDACIOUS

Alliance | NA-PvP-Incendius| Semi-Hardcore

MC Cleared in a hour and Ony and MC cleared third week of release

INTRODUCTION
Audacious is a guild built specifically for WoW Classic. Our mission is to build a thriving community of positive & skilled players to enjoy classic with.

My background? Used to be a hardcore raider back in Vanilla. Cleared up to Four Horsemen in Naxx in Vanilla. Cleared all TBC content being in the top guild on my server. Lead a semi-hardcore guild and was in one of the top 50 NA guilds in TBC and Vanilla. Cata(TOP 30 US). Most of the people in this guild have been in Naxx including our MT who has tanked all of Naxx.

GOALS
We strongly believe in quality over quantity. Our aim is to keep our guild tight-knit, fun and desirable place to call home filled with people that want to push content. Efficiently completing all raid content that WoW - Classic has to offer is our main goal. We will build and maintain a strong and consistent raid team that is capable of farming content while maintaining enjoyable raid atmosphere. When not raiding, expect us to be pushing high-tier PvP ranks through coordinated team battlegrounds and world PvP.

EXPECTATIONS
Audacious is motivated to become one of the best guilds on Incendius. #Scarab Lord

Also willing to take in some casual players to fill raid spots when core raiders need to miss a raid day. Also willing to take on players that havn’t played vanilla yet and need to learn the bosses.

RAID SCHEDULE
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday - 8:30 Eastern - 11:30 PM EST / 7:30PM Central - 10:30 PM Central
Sunday raid time will be 3PM - 6PM EST (If needed)
May move down to one to two raid days once content is on farm.

LOOT SYSTEM
Loot Council

Officer Needs ->
None at the moment. All of our officers are Naxx veterans.

Class Needs? Exceptional raiders only.

Hunters: 1

Raid 2 more casual on Sundays 7-11pm EST

Recruiting all classes.

QUESTIONS?
Message Nemee#1200 on discord or leave me a way to get in contact with you.
Discord invite link: discord.gg/Bkydd93

1 Like

Bumping post.

Raid times updated.

Bumping again.

Still looking for all classes and a MT

LFM! Need some more folks.

LF moar dotz.

Still looking for more members!@

:heart_eyes: Can’t wait for release!

Added, I’d like to fill a priest healer spot if possible. I raided original Vanilla content well into Naxx. Pm for more info

Added. :slight_smile: Message me when your online.

Got lots of spots open, looking for people, not specific classes.

I’m interested! Perfect raiding schedule for me.

Awesome I messaged you.

Looking for Mages! Be my vending machine and ill be your heals
Sincerely,
A Mage whose gonna play a Priest

Hello. I’m currently in search of a Classic guild. 7/9 T3 Rogue circa '06. I’ve also healed through BC/WotLK content and MT from Cata up to Legion. Now, I casually play enhance Shaman while I wait for Classic :slight_smile: Raid times work for me. I’ll be maining a Priest this time around; prefer Human provided we have enough Fear Wards. I’ll also at some point have Rogue and Warrior leveled. I’ll level Enchanting/Tailoring. My discord is Zaradesh#9883 Hopefully, we are a good fit. Cheers.

Hey Zara I’ll add you to discord once I get home from work.

1 Like

bump for good people

I’m interested. Added you on Discord. :slight_smile: