[A] [RP-PVP] Dwarf Hunter & Dwarf Priest LF PVP Guild

Hey Classic Gamers,

As part of the newly announced RPPVP servers, my good buddy and I are thinking that’s our new home (NA).

I will be playing a hunter and he will be playing a priest, both dwarves. We’ve been playing WoW together for over a decade, and have been dabbling in ‘various forms’ of WoW vanilla gameplay over the past few years.

We both have a good understanding of how to raid and PvP on our classes in vanilla, and have high rated PvP experience throughout the previous retail expansions (2300+). We’re looking for a solid group to Do BGs and World PVP with.

As for raiding, we’d like to find a casual weekly raiding atmosphere. We can get on just about every day of the week from 8PM-12AM EST, and play additional hours on weekend. That being said if we can’t make a raid night, we’d prefer not to be punished for it, hence the casual aspect.

Anything I left out? Please feel free to reach out. See you guys soon.

1 Like

Hey if you arn’t attached to the RP-PVP realm we are rolling on a PVP realm. Raid times would work for you also.

Here’s us.

Hey Gulps. My friends and i are looking for pretty much exactly what you are. Emphasis on the RP-PVP. If you find something, we’d love to know. Or if you just want to band our groups together to find our common home…

We’re a human mage, dwarf warrior, and nightelf druid.

Hi there! :wink: maybe we are something for both of your groups! Get in touch!

Discord ice9#4515

NA-RPPvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.