5-man team lf guild

As topic says we are 5 hardcore players with alot of time we are top rated players in many other games some of us were playing WoW already but it was long time ago
we decided to start at WoW classic , and we are looking for Top guild/teams that will open for us way in to the raids if you are interested in signing up 5man team please contact me

We probably still have room for 5 people. We are a Naxx experienced semi hardcore guild. Read my forum post and let me know.

hey, we’re sitting at around 35 members right now and i think you guys would slot in well. If you’re interested in talking more go ahead and msg me or add me on discord @ Dakota#2147

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We will announce our server name in the next few days before name reservations.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Saws#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me if you have any questions / application form.

Running semi-hardcore guild. Ran multiple guilds through KT and AQ40 including in vanilla. I am always looking for top tier players. Would love to chat more.

HARDCORE RAIDING/PVP/LEVELING GUILD - Do You Want To Push Content? PvP Rank 10-14? Contending For World Bosses? Clearing Raids Quickly And Smoothly? Dungeon Cleave Pleveling? Join <R A W> Today! Tu-Th 9PM-11EST Raid Times - PST ME**
Message me on discord - Desk#2934

Did not see what server type your looking to play on or if Hord or Alliance but take a look we are looking for groups to join up

Hi, the guild my friends and I have will be on [H] PVE NA.
Our players consist of top ranking players in various games, including numerous rank 1 2v2 SC2 and WC3, WoW Catacylsm full clear with a US1/US4 10Man Kills.
If you are interested we can have a chat.
Battlenet - M1nk0b#1524
Discord - M1nk0b#8461

NA ALLIANCE
PVP Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will be added once more content released.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

Hey bud! Check us out, y’all might be a good fit with us:

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

What class are your healer and tank?