LF a serious raiding guild

I’ve been raiding since I’ve played wow, and with Classic coming out soon, I’m stupidly hyped for this. So, I’m currently looking for a serious raiding guild, Horde preferred. Was going to roll either a Lock or a Shaman, but will be willing to switch up depending on guild needs.

Hey we are a semi hardcore allaince guild with Naxx and AQ40 experience in Vanilla. Here’s the post message me if your interested.

Eminence [H][NA] is selectively recruiting a few more players to fill out our roster going into Classic Launch! We are a hardcore PvE guild led and made up predominantly of veteran high-level cutting edge raiders from retail and pservers. During progression we raid Tues/Wed/Sun 6-9:30PM PST. We use an EPGP based loot-council that rewards raiders fairly based on attendance, performance, and other positive qualities. We are a hardcore min-maxing guild and are recruiting those of a similar mindset. We are working towards a 2nd week MC clear and most of the roster has 1-2 weeks or longer booked off to achieve this. To apply or learn more add: Redrick#9438, Wex#1340, or Ghadius#9757.

Currently Seeking: Warriors and mages. If you feel you are an exceptional applicant even though your class is not listed please feel free to reach out regardless!

We do PVE for the gear to compete in PVP, so we go hard in PVE. We might be a good fit for you, if you’re inclined to roll Alliance. Contact me at Rageous#1833 on bnet, or JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

NA ALLIANCE
PVP Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will be added once more content released.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324