😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Funny how it took me about 6 months to share my experience with Pensive on this thread. So here it is.

I'm a veteran player since the day of the Open Beta back in October 2004. I've been to a few guilds myself, and I was struggling to find an environment that would fit my criteria; friendly, patient, comprehensive, willing to provide assistance, active. The longest time I've been in a guild was back in BC and we were called "Indestructible" on Eredar server.

After BC, I went back into a few expansions there and there. I wasn't really committed until Legion, and I joined a random guild, which had a lot of people, but not a lot of interaction. I was eventually made officer, and tried to run Anthorus with a bunch of my newly made friends. Then drama came in, and we decided to form our own guild back in February 2018. I wasn't excited to be the guildmaster, but we were good for a couple of months.

Then one day, one of my friend told me that this particular guild needed a tank to run heroic Anthorus. That was in March 2018. I decided to give it a go, and ran through a couple of bosses with these fellow people. Pensive was their name, and my first impression with them left me with a smile. I knew they had something special to offer, so I thought I could get my death knight into their guild.

Since the majority of my characters were still in my own guild, I only got to know Pensive every Saturday for the weekly raid. To this day, it was still one of my favorite day to play Wow; their way of thinking, the patience they demonstrated, the laughs we had, the encouragement we provided to each other. It's what I always wanted. So I continued playing with them once a week between March and August 2018.

Although I loved my people of my own guild that I made, most of them left the game or doesn't play that much anymore, and I've always hated my position as a Guildmaster. So in September, I decided to leave my position, and encourage my friends to join Pensive, since they had the same mentality that I have. Since then, I tried to provide more for Pensive, as I believe to be the best !@#$%^- place to be in this universe that is World of Warcraft.

If you struggle to find a place that accept you for who you are, please consider joining this awesome community. Recently, there's been a particular player who was afraid to talk to us in our raid and even proposed to leave the raid because of one or two mistakes this person made. Everyone in the group encourage him/her to stay, because we believe that everyone deserve to fail, learn and succeed. Eventually, we did kill the boss we had trouble with, and that player was more open to talk afterward because of our understanding.

In the end, it's more about learning and growing together while having fun. This is what makes the game much more interesting to play in, and being in a safe place that will make you smile everyday. And you know what? That's what Pensive is!
Love your post Niralti. I copied and pasted it on our guild recruitment page https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763136236?page=4#post-76

:)
Hello! I'm looking to see if I can possibly get a guild invite Horde-side sometime this weekend. I'm hoping to get involved with some beginning/casual raiding this expansion with some friendly community-oriented players and you folks seem like a great group to join! I reached out to Bondra on bnet, my ID begins with mehve.
11/02/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Shayejin
Hello! I'm looking to see if I can possibly get a guild invite Horde-side sometime this weekend. I'm hoping to get involved with some beginning/casual raiding this expansion with some friendly community-oriented players and you folks seem like a great group to join! I reached out to Bondra on bnet, my ID begins with mehve.

Hi Shayejin! Hope you got an invite!
Recruiting 360+ DH for Saturday Horde Heroic Team. 11:45a-3p EST/SVT.
Gamer Logic:

1. If I'm doing better than you, your're a noob.
2. If you are doing better than me, you have no life.
3. If everyone is doing better than me, I have lag.

you can view more here: http://blackdia.net/funny-gamer-quotes-tumblr/funny-gamer-quotes-tumblr-greatest-gaming-jokes/

At Pensive you may be subjected to bad gamer humor, but if you can get past that we are an awesome bunch of people who just enjoy the heck out of doing things together.

Saturday 1145a-3pm team on Horde recruiting 360 DH!

I’ve been a part of Pensive/Pénsive for a better part of a year and a half now. Socially, helpful and easy going they build a real sense of community that continues to bring me back into to the game not just to play but to be a part of the unique environment. Briar the GM and crew have worked diligently to cultivate something truly special and something I am happy and proud to be a part of ~Bushy

2 Likes

Come join us! All levels and experience welcomed <3

I joined a few weeks ago and I love it. Very friendly, Discord is way active, and people are amazing.

3 Likes

Welcoming all friendly and community minded players <3

Winter solstice events going now! Xmog contest, decorations contest, fishing contest…and more!

1 Like

I’m so happy to be part of Pensive. People here are so nice and helpful. I’m hoping to be part of a raiding team when I finish leveling. Thanks so much for the invite.

2 Likes

Awesome folks here! Super friendly and helpful!

1 Like

Hello there,
do you still open for new player?
actually i need a place with a good ppl and learning about wow content and anything, cause my current guild like a ghost never active here. thanks

1 Like

Aerrawarrn -We are always accepting new community-minded members! Please /who Pénsive[A] for an invite or contact the asst GMs
Assistant GM Aschien @ Bnet Aschien#11798
Assistant GM Docreen @ Bnet Frostyfeet#196484
look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Welcome to the guild Aerrawarrn! <3

2 Likes

Always recruiting community-minded and friendly players. All we ask is that folks keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics. <3

1 Like

I have played since vanilla. This is the best guild you will find in the game. Multiple raid teams, M+ teams, weekly events. Always someone to help you if you need help
Give us a try, you will be glad you did

2 Likes