πŸ˜‰[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

The Saturday Super Chill 8/8N 1/8H 11:45a-3pm EST team is actively recruiting a Mage, Boomkin, S Priest, or Hunter with at least 8/8N exp and 350 min ilvl. Bnet Briar#1421
The Odball Sat/Sun 3-6 pm EST 5/8H group is actively recruiting healers/dps for core spots. At least 355 min ilvl and 3/8H exp.
Bnet Deamo#1398
This is a great guild - great place to meet folks. I highly suggest you join them immediately.
Anyone looking for an active guild with multiple raids, pvp groups, mythic dungeon progressing, and guild events ( we have a Halloween costume contest you can enter now!) look no further than Pensive. Think I am exaggerating? These are just from the Horde perspective. Look us up and see if we have what you're looking for in Wow.
The Saturday Super Chill 8/8N 1/8H 11:45a-3pm EST team is actively recruiting a Mage, Boomkin, S Priest, Hunter with at least 350 min ilvl. Bnet Briar#1421
I see a lot of horde posting on here for their side of pensive. How is the alliance side doing? I am looking for some casual weekend raiding if they have healing slots open.

Edit: Used to raid seriously way back in BC, WotLK and Cata not really looking for that strict schedule anymore. I am always down to run dungeons and things like that also to help people level or gear up.
Hello! I've been playing for about a year as a Hordie but decided to roll Alliance to check out the other side of things for BfA and am looking for a new guild home. I'm looking for a friendly, social guild with folks to chat with while I level (or join/help others in leveling), and am interested in PvP and mythic key runs. I'd possibly be interested in joining the casual, super-chill raiding team as well if there are open slots when I'm at max, but I've never raided before so I would need to learn!
10/11/2018 03:16 AMPosted by Auntyseptic
I see a lot of horde posting on here for their side of pensive. How is the alliance side doing? I am looking for some casual weekend raiding if they have healing slots open.

Edit: Used to raid seriously way back in BC, WotLK and Cata not really looking for that strict schedule anymore. I am always down to run dungeons and things like that also to help people level or gear up.

Fire alliance there is a Tu, Th evening raid as well as a Fri/Sat evening raid. Both raids are still progressing through Normal Uldir.

We're a pretty chill group.
Horde Sat team actively looking for 350+ dps DH!
10/12/2018 04:35 AMPosted by Elivynar
Hello! I've been playing for about a year as a Hordie but decided to roll Alliance to check out the other side of things for BfA and am looking for a new guild home. I'm looking for a friendly, social guild with folks to chat with while I level (or join/help others in leveling), and am interested in PvP and mythic key runs. I'd possibly be interested in joining the casual, super-chill raiding team as well if there are open slots when I'm at max, but I've never raided before so I would need to learn!

Feel free to contact the RL indicated in the main post!
Hey guys this is the raid lead for the Friday and Saturday night runs we are looking for people to fill slots in the run to make a core group of people and are looking for most classes warlocks, mages, warriors and demon hunters are a big plus to this list for Uldir. I am trying to make this a progression group so if any of you are interested and want to do heroic or even mythic level raiding I would shoot me a message and we can get you in for the runs.
Hey, I've been playing for a few days and saw your guild on reddit. It looked exactly like the kind of guild I'd like to join as I learn the game. Send me an invite if you want.
10/18/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Karickwild
Hey, I've been playing for a few days and saw your guild on reddit. It looked exactly like the kind of guild I'd like to join as I learn the game. Send me an invite if you want.
10/18/2018 07:09 PMPosted by Karickwild
Hey Karickwild looking for you to get you an invite. bnet me Bondra#11498
3H Sat 11:45a-3p team needs 350+ experienced DH!
3H Sat 11:45a-3p team needs 350+ experienced DH and tank!
Hi. I'm looking to start raiding, and like the idea of a learning team. Do you have available spots on the team?
10/22/2018 01:11 PMPosted by Cedona
Hi. I'm looking to start raiding, and like the idea of a learning team. Do you have available spots on the team?

The Learning team is always open!
Sat 11:45-3pm team- high need for tank and DH!
Hello all, Pensive is actively recruiting for our weekend raid group. Check out my thread here:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769618298#1

Please contact me if interested:

BNET ID: pattersj#1418

Thank you.