[A] LF a Casual Guild

Hello All.

I am an older player, in the sense that I played since Vanilla, looking for an active community to join.
Stepped away for about 5 years, left during MoP, and came back a few months ago. Though at this time I have no interest in raiding, RL commitments, I am all about everything else.
Just looking for a fun group of people to hangout with in game.

May I suggest my guild, Proudmoore Admiralty?
Its casual and in the building stages of members. We are helpful to each other (maybe like 8 people active right now in the guild?) Our goals are being orientated around mythic+, island expeditions, and a fresh learning raid experience. Right now its just people leveling and doing island expeditions! We would love to have you

Heya Teddiski, welcome back to WoW. If you’re still looking for a guild, Moonlight Coffeehouse would love to have you with us. We’re a newer guild and still growing but our members are friendly and focused on having a relaxed environment for all to enjoy. While we are focused on having a friendly atmosphere, we also like to group and do content with each other but we never take it too seriously. The goal is to have fun. If this sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to message any of our members in game and we’ll gladly invite you to join.

HiHi Teddiski and welcome back to the game! Check out 😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild - #351 by ßriar-dalaran to see if we might be a good fit for you. No obligations other than to be a nice person who is willing to keep chat clear of negativity ad toxic topics. Something for everyone! <3

Whats your BTag?

I second Pensive :wink:

1 Like