šŸ˜‰[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild

Grats Sat team on AOTC and Mythic Taloc! Couple ranged DPS spots still available - 370+ ilvl and raiding experience preferred. Briar#1421

1 Like

Hitting Mythic Taloc and Mother this Sat! ALways recruiting community minded individuals no matter what you enjoy doing!

Recruiting 370+ mage for Saturday AOTC Horde team! Also accepting DH alternate.

I have been with Pensive on the Alliance side for BfA as Savrai/ Savrain. Iā€™ve been playing since Vanilla launch on Dalaran, but went Horde on Earthen Ring for a few years. Iā€™m glad to be back on Dalaran Alliance and Pensive couldnā€™t be a better home. Friendly, helpful people. A good culture. Discord is lively. And there is no pressure to anything unless you want to, at which point there is plenty to sign up for. 10/10 recommend.

1 Like

Hi, I am with Pensive on Alliance and Horde with two blizzard accounts. I tried several guilds but Pensive has it all what I look for. A friendly helpfull environment that makes the game fun. No matter with what topic I come or at what time, there is always someone around to talk or to help. The guild is as challenging as you want. PVE and questing? fishing? Raids and Dungeons? PVP? You have it all. So thanks to our great guild mistress and all the officers that you creat such a perfect place for us that feels like family.

1 Like

Been in Wow 14 yrs. My experience on day 1 in this guild was that I did not feel ā€˜invisibleā€™ as in most. I was included in conversations and my comments were not ignored. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been with Pensive well over a year now and I just wanted to say that it really brings me happiness when I come here and read all of these posts of people that have found a home in our community.

Thanks all of YOU for making Pensive,
both Horde and Alliance side guilds the consistently amazing, welcoming, accepting and fun Community Guild and Family itā€™s been since the day I joined so long ago.

Itā€™s truly a pleasureā€¦
love you guys ā€¦
Asch

Iā€™ve been in Pensive a little over a couple of months. I can attest that this is a fine group of folks. It is a home for people who truly want to help others and to enjoy the company of friends both old and new. There are always people online willing to help with questions and to lend a hand and every week is filled with activities that run the spectrum from PvP, to raids to Mythics. If you have been hesitant to call a guild home, you would be doing your self a service to look up a member of Pensive and come join the family.

Vhadren

1 Like

Name change means I can no longer update my post. :tired_face:Check us out at :) [A/H] PĆ©nsive/Pensive Welcoming New Members - #88 by Briarzebubi-dalaran