(A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

From Ashes is a fun, social, and mature guild on the Alliance side of the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We came together out of a strong desire to form a family-like community who wanted to play the game in a friendly low key environment while still managing to kick butt and have a good time doing so.
Have a full time job? Kids? Need an environment that understands that real life comes first? From Ashes is for you! We cater to those 21 and older who want to do anything from raiding to mythic + to farming old achievements and mounts.

Raiding
Our raid team likes to have fun in a low stress environment while pushing normal and heroic progression. We expect raiders to be on time and prepared with food, flasks, enchantments and consumables, along with a basic understanding of the fights. Inexperienced? We are willing to help you learn, as long as you are willing to put the effort in for us as well!

We were 11/11 N, 4/11 H Sepulcher of the First Ones, but are currently on raid break until DF.

Currently, we are only looking for dps preferrably with a viable healing/ tank OS. We are also looking for tanks for our Thursday M+ night (please note that we are not hardcore key pushers)

We raid Sunday and Wednesday, 8pm-10pm CST (server time).

Not interested in raiding? We do everything from mythic + dungeons and N/H raiding to WQs and alt runs to achievement, xmog, and mount runs and other fun events. We are looking for all classes to build up multiple consistent Mythic+ dungeon teams as well! We could really use a few more casual tanks and healers interested in M+!

Are you ready to rise? Contact me via BattleTag: Chelusa#1974 Contact one of our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Woody (officer), or Rally (Raid Lead)

We would really love to add a mage and DH to our raid team but are open to any dps who are interested!

I have added you to friends list. Would love to discuss joining as I feel this would be a good fit :slight_smile:

Do you accept casually fun altoholics?

Yes we do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you ! i will be in touch

If you like IF you like living free and hanging loose ( but only when the kids aren’t around ) then this is the guild for you . We got it all dwarves, elves, space goats, glowing space goats, robot gnomes, oh and Baars. We are a laid guild and currently looking for casuals who may be interested in joining our raid team for 9.2 . We aren’t after anything in particular so come and be yourself and let it out. If you have any questions please either message Namaah Chelusa#1974 or myself Rally#11328

Rally
Raid Leader of From Ashes

We are still recruiting! We would love to add a few extra dps to our raid team especially if you have a healing or tank OS! Casual/ social players welcome. We would also love an extra tank who enjoys our weekly M+ night (sidenote we are not super serious at all about M+ so if you’re all about that M+ life this isn’t the place you want to be).

We are now jumping into heroic! Still welcoming dps with heal/tank os to our raid team. Once Fated Raids/ Dragonflight releases we will be needing an extra tank as one of ours is wanting a break to dps!

We are still recruiting for the current raid, Fated raids, and Dragonflight!

We are still recruiting members! Come join our family! :slight_smile:

I sent you a request.

We are recruiting for Dragonflight!

2 Likes

Are you accepting socially casual players that like to level 162 alts at the same time but love to help everyone out when possible and run things to help others get mounts, pets, achieves?

Yes we are!

1 Like

Awesome! I will be in touch this evening. Thank you.

Friend request was sent, would love to speak more about your guild!

1 Like