New Player in Thunderlord Realm looking for Chill Guild

My son and I have started playing recently WoW recently. I am 47 and he is 15. Despite him being younger I promise he is mature and wise beyond his years ;). I’m halfbroke#1223 and he is Thiccboi#1986. We are currently leveling through BoA right now. We are just looking for a chill crew to play with for endgame content when we get to it later on, be social with, and get tips with along the way.

We are Horde. I play Ranged damage Mage and he is Warlock. We are EST and usually jump on most nights after 9 PM for a few hours. Like I said, still fairly new just leveling early just getting running. We are on the Thunderlord Realm.

Hi Laurich and son!

I think you folks would be a great fit in our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hello! We love new players and would be happy to have you both if you are open to server transfer and going Alliance. From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), Guild M+ night on Thurs, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

We aren’t the guild for you, because we are late night PST guild, but I did want to comment to say that it’s awesome you are playing with your son! I hope you guys have a lot of fun together and find a really awesome guild to join.