LF a relaxed guild to call home

Hi there! I started playing the game back in Cata but since BFA I’ve sort of played off and on pretty much solo since most of my friends no longer play. I’m looking to start fresh and find a new guild to play with going into DF. I’ll be rerolling a new character before deciding which characters to transfer, also dependent on which classes I decide to play going into DF.

As for the type of guild I’m looking for:

• Preferably and east coast guild, central is ok too!
  • I’m 30 so I’m looking for a more laid back guild with players around my age. I don’t have time to play the game like I used to lol.
  • I would like to get back into casual raiding and/or M+. Mostly normals and heroics. Raiding isn’t my top priority. I’d love to get back into it but I’d much rather be a fun thing not necessarily a super structured, stressful thing.
  • I do like to PvP occasionally just for fun, usually when I’m bored with PvE content or just want to change things up.
  • I’m looking for a decently active guild. Not something crazy big as I prefer closer knit communities, but I also don’t want to be the only one online.

I tend to play after about 8pm EST most days and some days you’ll catch me online randomly during the day. I’d prefer to go back to playing horde but I’m fine with either. I also don’t mind if it’s an RP realm or a normal realm. However I do not RP personally. I like to level alts, do achievements, and collect transmog. I just miss doing group content but I also don’t really like pugging due to my anxiety. I feel like it’s finally time to put myself out there and find a new guild but might take me some time to fully open up and get comfortable.

I definitely prefer playing with others who believe in playing whatever is fun and not being forced into playing what’s meta. I’ve been in guilds where raid leaders take it very seriously and that’s just not what I’m looking for. I like playing other games too so having people that like to play other things for fun is also a plus. Pretty much just a fun and laid back community.

Sorry this was kind of long but if you think your guild might be a good fit for me please let me know!

1 Like

Hi Venrie!

I would live for you to check out our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Good morning Venrie! We would love to have you in our family if we look like a good fit for you! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hello. I’m the GM of Click To Move, a Horde guild on Area -52. We raid Fri & Sat 7PM - 10PM EST. We are an older crowd (30 -40), with some of us having played together on Alliance during BFA before making the switch to horde in 9.0.

Our core enjoys playing together in a focused but chill environment. We quickly learned that progressing content, with people that you can have fun with, makes the game a lot more enjoyable and are looking for like minded people. Being an older crowd, we strive to have an environment that is non-toxic and open to all walks of life. The main qualifications we look for are;

Players to be mechanically adept
Have good knowledge of their role and class
To be respectful of others and,
Combine the above to play at an acceptable level for progression content

We took a break at the end of Shadowlands Season 2 and are coming back for Season 4. We are planning to use Season 4 to get to know new recruits, welcome back old members and get back into the swing of things. We mostly have full time day jobs and play games to relax and have a good time together. When it comes to WoW, we want to be somewhat competitive within the guild, but not let that overtake any real life responsibilities.

Mythic+ has always been a big part of the game for our core. We had several players push to get our +20 portals in Season 2, and had a blast doing it. We are eager to push keys in S4 and hope that anyone who joins would like to push with us. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the workdays.

If you have any questions or any interest, lets chat!

Discord: CrysTalis#3723 BNET:CrysTalis#1961

Hey!!

If you are still looking I would love to chat!

Organized Chaoz is a semi-hardcore guild.

We push through normal and heroic raids and may dabble in mythics

When we are not raiding we are pushing keys and doing other content. We love to run tmogs and achievements.

We raid 9-11 est Tuesday and Thursday.

We are pretty close knit and typically are a evening/late night guild.

My discord is shiloh#0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Hope to talk soon!!

Happy gaming :slight_smile:

Hey there!
Enshadowed-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and more importantly - Dragonflight.

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion and attaining AOTC every patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING

•Honestly? -Raiders who want to push content and are consistent at working on their gear, playing during off raid days (no raid loggers) - which means running keys with the guild and ohter ways to gear.

• Healers - resto shaman and resto druid would be amazing

• DPS - class is not important though we are done a rogue, ww monk and dk

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

I sent you a friend request, my tag starts with hexcodings!

1 Like

Hi Venrie, if you are still looking I would like to throw our guild into the mix. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache an adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Thrall (est). We have an average age span right where you are looking and we have quite a few married couples that play as well. We are all working adults with responsibilities beyond just playing a game, so we never complain when life come calling and you aren’t able to make it to a raid.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

1 Like

Hello Venrie , My name is Aaryssia and I’m the GM of the guild Shred Lobster - Garona. We are a newly formed guild of past AoTC raiders and are currently trying to bolster our roster for DF content. We will be raiding 2 days a week to start, Thursdays 9-11EST and Sundays 4-7PM EST while running keys during the week. If that sounds like something you’re interested in id love to talk with you more about the guild and see about you joining us. My btag is Thotticus#1166 or you can reach me through discord at nathan#2291. Hope to hear back from ya soon!

Reading through this we nail it all except for east coast. Most of our players are Central to Pacific. Raid is one per week on Fridays. 11pm - 2am EST. If you want more details or to discuss it further, please add me on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hi Venrie,

This sounds like us! We always ask our players to play what they love. We are a very laid back community that has fun achieving things together.

Let’s talk. Feel free to btag me at Rehna#1428 or Discord at Arlida#2470

Talk to you soon,
Arlida, GM Just Wiped

Hi Venrie!

I know this may be a long shot since you posted this a couple months ago, but I thought I’d reach out since I feel we’re exactly what you’re looking for.

We’re mostly on the East Coast, on the Zul’jin forums, an raid on Friday’s and Saturday’s from 8:00-11:00 PM EST, with other days most of us being around at similar times (which is exactly when you said you’re often around).

In addition, the majority of us are in our 30s and 40s, and we’re definitely not spring chickens in our 20s playing hardcore anymore either!

We do normal and heroic raids, and while we aim for AOTC, it’s not our priority - we much prefer to be relaxed and laidback and enjoy our times playing together over trying to be the most elite.

We’re pretty active and always have a few people around every day, but we’re definitely small. The core of our group has been playing together for over 10 years, and our newer members have fit in perfectly too - we really like that close-knit feel as well and aren’t looking for a massive group of people.

We also always aim to play what we want, and not just play the flavor of the month to minmax our DPS or whatever the elite groups are doing these days.

If you’re still looking and we sound good, it would be great to chat! You can either reach out to me (Beauie) or Quizmaster on Zul’jin, or feel free to add us on battle.net!

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915

Hi Venrie,

If you are still looking for a home, we could be the right one for ya

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding. Zuljin Horde

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Who we are:
Trinity is a semi-hardcore Horde guild on US-icecrown. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 9pm-12 CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. We’re Building a 2nd Team for DF, It will be a weekend team. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always aim to get AoTC and work our way through mythic + the best we can.

Currently recruiting:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

• We are always open to exceptional players of all Classes / Roles.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 9-12 CST
Thursday, 9-12 CST
Invites start 8:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Method Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2
Details

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943, check us out…