Returning player lf home

Hey all,

I am a returning player coming back after some time away. I am wanting to start fresh and learn the basics of the game again. Willing to play on any faction / Server. My time zone is EST. Just looking for a good group of people willing to help me from the ground up!

Thanks!

Hey! If you would be willing to play Horde we have a pretty solid group including a few who are brand new or just returning. We are a casual/social guild and we do a little bit of everything. If you are interested or want any more info please feel free to reply here or message me on discord Feleria#5977 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there! We would love to have you join our family if we look like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hello there. I am also a returning player that is looking for a home. Im a father of a 5 year old and looking for a guild that understands that. I want to play a warrior and maybe branch out into others but I want to get in somewhere I can have fun and and grow. I would need to roll a fresh toon and than play catch up though.

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 6/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey Hoodles! You are welcome to join up with us, as well, if you are interested! We have a social and helpful group and plenty of us have kids of our own. You can reach me here or on discord if you want any more info! Discord: Feleria#5977

Hi there! We are [A] of Dalaran. We are semi-hardcore, or casually hard core, or AoTC focused. The guild is a community of players who have been together since Legion, who tend to be very accepting and open. We have gotten AoTC and cleared some mythic (3-6 bosses) in previous tiers and are looking to get going again. We do keys together with varying levels of experience and are on the hunt for some fresh faces!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30pm EST to 10pm EST.

Let us know if you are interested! Notable BTags are:
Heal Lead: antroxia#1234
Raid Lead: nephilim#1432