A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

Millions of gold just doesnt show up over night. it takes a while for people to even get to points where they can farm gold. Even hunter farming DMN with the 30 limit has to level up enough characters to do the tribute sell the good and start to stock pile the gold to move around and sell to people. Since this will be the best way to get around players reporting you.

On top of that players have no gold to even play the markets. So in the end it might even out with other servers but at the start and for the first few months, its going to be a far better environment to be in.

1 Like

Lol calm down.

Considering there has been nothing said in any way shape or form that a new server will even be an option, youā€™re making 2 big assumptions there.

Wasnā€™t trying to offend anyone, but thatā€™s just way too easy to do.

(Youā€™re doing the forum police job just fine on your own btw)

Fresh servers with no boosts and no transfers that go live at the pre patch would be fantastic.

Please and thank you.

21 Likes

Signing on here for a Fresh Server, no boosts, no transfers. Just a fresh start.

19 Likes

I vote for fresh servers for TBC Classic with no boosts or transfers or anything of the sort. Start from scratch.

19 Likes

i agree, roll out fresh tbc classic servers for those who want it !

18 Likes

4.2K likes.

There does appear to be a market here for you Blizzard. I also think that the more cash shop conveniences you offer for TBC Classic, the more we RPGā€™ers are going to want a fresh TBC server without such conveniences offered.

Let the min/max crowd and devoted cash shop fans keep their servers and give us some new ones without those conveniences. It shouldnā€™t cost you that much and it appears you will keep a devoted crowd of RPGā€™ers playing the game longer.

Seems win/win to me. :smiley:

Thanks.

12 Likes

Whether or not we get a fresh TBC server so we have an economy reset / the worksā€¦ determines if my friends will play and whether I stay around myself. Its not like adding 1 PvP, 1 PvE for NA would kill you guys. EU gets a little more complicated sure since they have so many languages to account for ā€¦ but I am sure you guys can figure out a solution for that.

9 Likes

Hypothetically cause. There I corrected that for you.

i will throw out there, if fresh servers did happen, the community on them needs to be the police since blizzard has shown they wonā€™t do anything without player reports (sometimes not even then, but its better than nothing). that means reporting every bot you see, maybe even go hunting for bots once in a while, and reporting any gold selling or buying you know of even if its a friend or guildy. a fresh server can heavily hurt the botting and RMT but it has to be a STRONG community effort.

7 Likes

I agree it needs to be a community driven effort to try and keep bots and gold/RMT sellers out of a fresh server.

Blizzard has shown time and time again that even with player reports on bots that they just donā€™t seem to care anymore.

Iā€™ve watched the same bots sell zg/mara runs over and over again for months without a care in the world.

4 Likes

Speak with your wallet. They donā€™t care what points you make. They donā€™t care what you have to say. Boycott blizzard donā€™t give them another dime.

4 Likes

I desperately want to see fresh servers come out with the release of TBC classic. Frankly Iā€™d like to see fresh servers for both Classic and TBC - especially since this ā€œEraā€ server thing seems to be based on copying the same server names and time-locking them.

Blizzard, PLEASE create some fresh servers. Theyā€™re exceedingly important for the health of the game, as well as appealing to players who either werenā€™t able to start off in Classic with everyone else, or had to step away for the duration and are only just now coming back.

Iā€™m begging you, give your players a break and throw them a bone. The server economies are in chaos due to the bots and so many people want a clean slate to start from.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to emphasize the gear dependence of prot boosting. They need quite a few key items + some mitig. gear to do it somewhat efficiently. Before all this, they will need to level up to 60-70 themselves.

Weekly bump to this thread. There is a portion of the player base that wants fresh servers. Please consider adding this sooner rather than later so we can make plans and prepare!

17 Likes

^ This

A buttload of us will rent out a LAN center in Miami & host a launch event if there is a fresh tbc server

10 Likes

damn spring breakers didnt send that city back to stone age?!

1 Like

Over 4K likes now and climbing. :slight_smile:

Just not seeing how opening up a couple of fresh servers with no cash shop conveniences for TBC Classic would end up being ā€œdead serversā€ with this kind of support. Letā€™s give us RPGā€™ers what we want and let the min/maxers and Retail players keep what they want.

Seems win/win to me. :smiley:

Thanks.

16 Likes

Still waiting for a blue post, drums got one within a a dayā€¦
#1 thread on the tbc forum for more than a month and still nothing.

12 Likes

Feel free to do that. Im not going to cut off my nose to spite my face.