A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

IK there’s only so much we can say on these forums, but you’re another individual, I’ve been meaning to have a “side” conversation with, as well. Just let me know how you want to do that. We’re on the same server, but I play Alliance LOL I can easily make a Horde Toon, if you want :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would like to formally request to withdraw this post and bury the fresh-pirate-server mindset.

1 Like

I request to revoke your request

Sure we can figure something out

1 Like

I request to revoke your revoke of the request :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sure, I created a Horde Piper, but I’m (also) on Alliance, too. So, just let me know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You will find soon that the judge will rule my motion and deny yours.

Wow, another conspiracy theorist about how this request is somehow related to private/pirate servers. Tell me, do you folks have a cabal or meeting room somewhere? Or do you all just know one another from playing on private/pirate servers?

It’s an interesting theory, but not one I can understand since I never played on private/pirate servers. It’s also completely not relevant to this post. :smiley:

Thanks.

You know the majority of the population would play on a fresh server, where boosts are disabled.

Boost disabled server, fresh. Let’s meet in the middle baby

1 Like

Neither are ad hominems, but I digress.

You’re welcome!

You know “the majority” prefer to progress, right?

Sure. You’ll get your NEW Server, but the Level 58 Boost Feature will remain. Along with Server transfers, “baby” :roll_eyes:

What’s wrong with you people? I don’t understand why players can’t have a safe space to play and level

1 Like

Yes, it is. This wild idea of “fresh experience” was built in PIRATE servers. People were jumping between pirate servers and losing progression constantly. Or they were way too late in the new pirate server and behind everyone else. Then they started asking for fresh. Fresh. Fresh.

Like starting from the scratch will change, at capacity, the status quo of those asking for a fresh server.

The likes of those that ask for fresh server will always fall behind. They will never thrive. They will always struggle, but they refuse to admit on the grounds they truly believe they couldn’t cut in because they were late or they didn’t know the meta.

It is simple.

Fresh servers aren’t the answer.
Freshers need to stop being isolationist, pseudo-elitist (they only act like elitist) and delusional.

Be part of the community instead trying to build one for yours. One that you so desperately thinks you can make a name for yourself. Because even if they released a fresh server, isolated, with no boost, with nothing, at all, none of the freshers would thrive, and the server would be dead in less than a month, once people realize they are leveling while others are actually playing TBC classic.

So what you’re saying is that you believe people should go back to private servers so they get what they want. For free.

1 Like

Nothing’s “wrong”. I LITERALLY just said NEW Servers are coming! And, that’s still not “good enough” for “you people” :roll_eyes:

I wonder the same thing, myself. I’m being criticized for wanting a CRZ-less, Connected Realmless, Virtual Realmless, etc., Perma Servers. Where’s MY “safe space”?

Anyhoot, you said:

This is me, “meeting in the middle”

You have one, it exists now. I’m confused

No, I’m not saying that. You’re saying it. And I’m quoting here.

What I said was the obvious thing: this ridiculous notion of starting from the scratch with no reason is just the act of losers who think they will be too poor in TBC and economy and bla bla bla and again all the same lame excuses from people that never played TBC before.

There is no such thing as “free”.
When you are not paying for something, you are the product.

And such argument coming from someone that made this troll saying would pay anything? I will pay for anything as long as it's not boosts or faction/race/name changes.

:yawning_face:

I linked my thread talking about this. I’ll link it, again:

How long do you think Perma Servers will remain CRZ-less, Connected Realm-less, Virtual Realm-less?

Yea I would. I would pay for whatever blizzard offered as lonng as it doesn’t affect gameplay.

Nothing so far affects your gameplay, except your own gameplay.

Let me put in words you may understand: you are bad.

I was going to give you a Heart, than you edited this in. I’ll take my Heart back. It didn’t need to go there.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I’m tired of this beef not getting it.

I understand. Eventually, these “beefs” just end up ignoring you, when you remain consistent in not stooping to their level.