I will pay for anything as long as it's not boosts or faction/race/name changes

Dear Blizz,

If you want to increase monthly subs by 200%, if you want to charge $60 for tbc, if you wanna put pets in the game that cost money, mounts… idc… I’ll buy what you want but I will not support boosts or faction changes, or race changes, nothing of that nature that you made the mistake of putting in the game over the years. No paid services should affect gameplay on that level.

It’s time to bring back the Role Play, and stop all this madness blizzard. Stop the madness.

6 Likes

Boosts are staying.

See you in TBC.

8 Likes

what is this for? To appease the arena crowd? I mean, can’t we adjust things to make up for the boost… that’s the dumbest idea man. I mean… it’s terrible.

Then shut up and don’t pay for them.

Problem solved!

9 Likes

Ok then… let the war begin.

1 Like

You have no power here!

3 Likes

Probably only really to appease those who want to start late, but not too late (i.e. around the beginning of TBC Classic), and be able to level with others who are leveling.

Will some people use it for alt leveling? Maybe. If 44~ish is the halfway point for level 60 during WoW Classic, what’s the halfway point for TBC Classic?

Enjoy the boosts. They are in TBC and I will buy every boost I can.

Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

It’s hilarious that it’s the same 3 or 4 players taking up for the boosts. 99% of the community are against it. You guys are just paid to be very vocal and damage control. Probably paid blizzard cronies of some type. You’ve probably blocked people from reading my posts.

1 Like

this is much worse what are you on about mr. level 10 alt

The alien visitors alliance called, it’s time to have your tinfoil hat checked for its fit.

More of this stuff? Guys we have plenty of threads about people qqing about boost.

Sorry but it’s staying. You don’t like it don’t buy it.

I’ve said it a 100 times and I will say it again. “You all are acting like blizzard boost is a level 70 in full T4. It’s not its a level 58 in greens.”

I’m taking this as an opportunity to boost a rogue and level a shaman. I’m switching factions. I have leveled so many times in this game. I know how to play and most people that are buying boost are more than likely returning players.

It’s an old game. Not all of us care about leveling for the 100th time.

If you don’t like the boost then don’t buy it.

We won’t buy it. In fact you’ll never see me buy another blizzard product ever again.

I’m leveling a draenie spriest and still not upset about the boost… who cares?!? The only actual valid argument against in my eyes is botting related, anything else hardly affects the game. Within 1.5 years of tbc being out we’ll be moving to wotlk / d4

As someone who cares nothing about the boost but thinks blizzard is trash I approve this message!

Blizzard should wither away. It’s about time… pushing boosts, I have a problem with a company purposefully damaging their own game for money. I believe the analogy is “killing the golden goose”

Boosts are fine, looks like I’m a 1%er

Well you’re going to have a hard time finding video games without paid services.

That’s the new norm. It’s not fun but it’s what we all have to deal with.

Again it’s not like blizzard is giving people a 70 in full T4. Have you played other mmos? From the sound of it nope. Blizzards paid services are tame compared to others.

Oh please… all you see in chat is WTB boost. Nothing wrong with a paid boost its not going anywhere, wanna leave? can I have your stuff? lol carebear

Lol, boosts are worth more than your offers… plus people actually want boosts, so yea there is that.