A Formal Request Thread for Fresh/New TBC Servers

how you know this? :question:

3 Likes

You don’t. Trolls are just trolling.

4 Likes

This argument is a good one however there are a couple counter points that need to be made.

1. Saying that all players that didn’t play Classic and want to play TBC will just pick any existing server feels disingenuous. I have seen and talked to several people that are only interested in playing if there are fresh servers. You can say they will play any way, but that is yet to be seen.

2. with regard to dead servers, Blizzard has already shown they are ok with this situation. One, they are creating copies of all servers for Classic, many of these servers are destined to fade. Two, Blizzard has already suggested they will add their connected-realms tech to classic servers.

Either way, you are right, if there isn’t enough financial incentive for Blizzard to do it, they probably won’t do it.

2 Likes

Why are you concerned about forum threads asking for things? This happens daily. About a number of issues. Move on

Careful, you quoted the entire response rather than truncating it to fit your argument…

Truth and accuracy are not exactly welcome on the forums. You have been warned. :wink:

Oh, you didn’t know? Apparently there are several people on the forums who have direct contact with Blizzard’s decision making processes and have been authorized by Blizzard to represent their interests here on the forums. I have met many of them recently. I say “recently” as they all seem to have only joined the Classic WoW forums within the past few days to represent Blizzard and their interests. :wink:

Thanks.

2 Likes

And in either case it was no plans for new servers at this time.

The ‘no fresh TBC servers’ nonsense some trolls are spewing is a perfect example of how these forums function. Someone makes something up, someone else repeats it, repeat the process…and now it’s accepted as fact.

The truth is they weren’t even asked about fresh TBC servers. They were asked about fresh Classic servers. And all they said was not at the time TBC launches, but they have their eye on that and will discuss it after launch.

The fact they’re even open to the possibility of fresh Classic servers…when existing Classic servers will be ghost towns after the TBC exodus…leads me to believe it’s extremely likely fresh TBC servers will be made. The least populated TBC server will be more active than the most popular Classic server.

4 Likes

Or maybe they learned from classic and won’t release more servers that ultimately just end up as dead servers.

They’ll leave layering in place longer and hopefully be more proactive about offering free transfers.

1 Like

Yeah, I was just reminded for a second of every time I got quoted out of context or my quote was truncated and then used as an argument against me. It’s one of the strategies that the Republican Party uses all the time and I always have to laugh at what a difference just leaving a few words out of someone’s quote can make. :smiley:

Thanks.

This is why it’s always better to make short concise posts instead of long winded wordy posts that can easily be quoted partially.

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:.

So because some people like to troll in the forums now we have to write short posts?
yeah, how about no?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, some concepts cannot be fully articulated with just a few monosyllabic words and actually require a more verbose statement. I tried many years ago to attempt to accommodate most forum users with small, easy to understand words and statements but just found that I couldn’t adequately state my position by limiting my options like that. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

1 Like

Nope just don’t go on rabbling incoherent rants with disjointed points then complain when they get picked apart.

1 Like

Are all long posts ‘incoherent rants’? I find that I have read more incoherent comments from your short posts than in many other long ones.

People can dissect long posts however they want as long as they don’t take things out of context with the purpose of countering an argument.

2 Likes

Says the prolific writer of the novella called The Wall of No.

2 Likes

You do understand there’s a difference between writing something and quoting posts from blizzard?

LOL. Quoting posts from Blizzard? That’s your defense for your Wall of No days? Never change. But I don’t have to tell you that, since you haven’t and you never will.

It’s just unfortunate Blizz wiped the forums and we can’t link to your posts anymore where you ridiculed and insulted anyone who asked for Vanilla realms. Yet here you are all these years later. Doing the same thing, just from a different angle.

2 Likes

u mad bro?

Did you also read the posts where I said I would be totally fine with classic realms and would play them if they happened?

First of all, it’s not being taken out of context, when you don’t clarify what you mean. Second of all, when you make a statement, but if your context is weak supporting said statement then just take a step back and reframe your argument better. If you’re so bent out of shame that your original wording is poor to blame your oppotent for not framing your words right, that’s on you. It’s OK to misspeak and rework your angle. Happens all the time.

The best part for this classic was leveling 1-60. Then from the beginning of MC raid, it’s becoming boring for the nerfed content. I do feel blizz doesn’t care classic anymore. Just revenue stock price.