A Farewell To Plunderstorm

In fortnite you play against literal bots btw. They disguise them as human players lol.

2 Likes

Why shouldn’t it be red? Red is nice.

You’re not supposed to win all the time. It’s not about winning the whole thing, it’s about playing it with something to look forward to. The more you play, the more you get rewarded and that motivates you to keep going and will make victory way better.

Of course it was a slog. The negativity, complaining and fixation on rewards is going to make the whole experience awful. I’m at Renown 11 and having fun. Just won my first one a few minutes ago.

I’m a PvE player, mostly casual. I honestly think this kind of PvP is way better for anyone doing PvE. Typical PvP tends to be toxic and only fun for those that are sitting on top.

Getting 1 level every 10 or so rounds…they need to increase the renown rate by like 500%

1 Like

Maybe, and what of the mounts? Maybe also a recolour, but for collectors it’s bad needing to do through this new, completely not WoW game to collect everything.

2 Likes

1 level every 10 rounds lol
either you’re just lying which is probably the case, or you just suck lol

No I’m getting 1 level per 20 rounds, yeh, they need to increase the renown gains by… 1000%? Yeh that will do, that will help me get this don… err I mean level faster.

2 Likes

How did you level up so fast??

yes I do stink at pvp, have never won against anyone here. I despise PvP but have to do it to get the PvE items from renown.

I get that, which is why I’m playing a little bit of it every day to get through the renown track.

But I don’t know that there’s a collector in the world who has every single item every made in WoW. And that’s okay.

2 Likes

Very cool. Agreed.

This is so cynical and ridiculous that it must be 100% true.

It’s fine if it only takes minimal effort - like the hearthsteed from the HS event just requiring logging into Hearthstone.

Even the Warcraft Rumble one was fine - it took like 20 minutes of playing.

But 40+ hours of playing? No. That is not okay.

3 Likes

Then why are we paying for Blunderstorm?

4 Likes

I’m not a bot I’m just really bad :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Just finished my 40 so I am saying farewell to Blunderstorm as well.

1 Like

Not saying they wouldn’t add another battle pass, but it already has one. It’s called renown levels.

And it’s definitely already being monetized - requiring a sub just to play a BR game they had an intern throw together a couple weeks before due date when they could have made it F2P like almost every other BR. The absurd merch plays into this too.

As someone who has also done the grind to 40: yes.

If you get 500 rep a game I think the math is 195 games. Sometimes you get more, sometimes less. I had the god game of 1k rep no pvp and I’ve had 0 point games.

I did not win a single game.

The other thing to think about is as people get to renown 40 there is going to be a drop in people playing. It will be the pvpers who enjoy it playing. The queue times will go up and it will be harder to even finish your quest.

Earth Mother protect you my cow friend. Good luck.

2 Likes

I can also confirm that on average, you’re only gonna get about 500 rep per match. The only people getting more are the pvp Andy’s. Nor will you win any matches.

2 Likes

How did you get this far? I finally have been getting some quests done I’m so proud of myself for reaching level two I suck at it but I won’t feel broken by the end I will feel stronger.I’m not a victim i’m an overcomer.

Oh p.s. I’m a 58 year old Memaw playing this game.

2 Likes

they are cosmetic