A call for all Horde pugs to boycott BG's

Nobody should be pugging BGs till solo queue is added (never).

1 Like

Scummy Alliance and their teamwork

Some bold assumptions Moogles. We stomped plenty of pugs and plenty of premades. I’d venture to say our W:L ratio was 30:1 my entire grind. Did we lose to some good horde premades, sure. Did we beat alot of good horde premades, yes.

My original statement was if you don’t think horde premades don’t pug stomp, then you’re dumb. Both sides stomp pugs when premading, why would I pug when I can premade and get better HPH? You get better HPH when you’re premading Horde side too by the way.

Your response to my original statements further shows how much mud is in your orc brain.

1 Like

Yeah, you have to premade everything for your precious HpH.

Point proven right there.

I already know premades stomp pugs, that’s how its been since you folks have started in with making premades. Your part of the reason that premades exist to the point where they are at now. Nearly all the time. But i guess your too Dumb to know that.

Whats the matter, solo queue too hard for mister hard core? Can only premade bg’s? Can’t win any other way? Go cry to your mom.

Been doing it for months I ain’t playin that poop till they separate queues like every other game.

2 Likes

implying you have to be horde to boycott BGs

Alliance PUGs run into the exact same issue as Horde ones do. On my Paladin, if I’m stupid enough to try to PUG for any reason at all, it’s 90%+ Horde Premades.

I haven’t done a battleground since 2 days after they were released and I noticed them being absolutely overflowing with Premades going out of their way to hunt for PUGs to farm. Can’t farm in the open world due to openly flyhacking bots…

Flyhacking example here. This happens in the open world too and nothing happens
Botting in Classic WoW has evolved - #20 by Danarigg-kromcrush

Don’t need anything from 5 mans or UBRS anymore. So… yeah. I legit just raidlog at this point and it’s sad because all the fun is being drained out of this game by people who treat breaking the game in as many ways as possible as a puzzle to figure out.

1 Like

I beat you too it… I stop running bgs over a month ago. I just log in on raid days and once that is done. Quickly log out.

I guess that is what blizzard really wants us to do. Collect out money and do as minimal as possible to fix classic.

I dont even retail. I play other games to get my bg/pvp fix.

Each comment you make in return, shows the pea brain beneath that thick skull. How is soloq vs premade hardcore vs not hardcore? Hardcore players maximize their efforts for maximum return.

I’ll give you an example outside of WoW - if you’re into bodybuilding, would you not eat properly, take supplements and make sure they were the highest quality foods / supps? Does that make you less hardcore because you want to see the most return on what you just did to yourself in the gym?

I would argue it makes you more hardcore, as you’re more invested.

Same goes for BGing, in a premade you are more invested, you have teammates counting on you to do your job to win. You play with your teammates for an ungodly amount of hours your entire grind to R14, or whatever rank you’re aiming for. In an xrealm soloq game, you probably won’t see those guys / gals again. You are likely, less invested.

So once again Moogles, your logic has been defeated. What’s your next insult, to cry to my dad?

Do they actually afk out and take a 15 min break if they queue into a stronger premade? thats sad
I once was in a premade vs pug and the premade wasnt doing so good, so they all ran backwards into stables and let us 4 cap then 5 cap, disgusting.

Right? in 2020 the only game with no matchmaking is probably classic wow

He says, while crying non stop like a little baby because daddy Blizz won’t give him his free no effort wins in every BG.

When all you would need to do is have the social skills required to make a team yourself- but I guess that’s too much to ask, for you to stop being a tantrum throwing child and make some friends.

2 Likes

I rerolled alliance because I was absolutely disgusted with not being able to res 90% of my games … honestly horde side BGs isn’t fun at all I support. Please fix

You’re one of those marshals who backpedal and say “y u lOse” while effortlessly spamming mortal strikes & whirlwind on the 2 guys left that will res at the GY lol

Well it makes sense, if the horde times are abysmal there are some options, if premades cannot form they will not form and que times will get worse as premade players will turn to pve or pvp primary games. The best option is research your world beforehand, if you are in a 91% horde world getting into a bg might be a problem(i don’t remember if cross realm is still a thing). As for me I am speced for pve tanking, 7 of my talents are completely useless dealing with threat and taunting. So it would be bad for my team to have me play until better geared, except I will need the av quests for the exp.

If you have a problem with low alliance population create a new character and level them. Do your research on what realms have the best timers and go there.

Cross realm is a thing- NA is a battlegroup, so server balance doesn’t matter. What matters is that far too many pvpers went Horde for faction stacking on pvp servers, and the ez mode racials.

Horde queues range from 15-20 min for the small BGs to a few hours for AV- basically if you want easy pvp with a lot of time doing nothing in queues go Horde, if you want an uphill battle but no queues go Alliance- it’s that simple.

Yes. Blizzard, please move premades to separate queues. Boycotting WSG and AB until it’s done!

People aren’t even complaining about the queues anymore it’s the fact that when we get in a game it’s in playable because every game we’re GY camped by premades

Horde ‘Getting camped by bigger numbers in wpvp, and us having a 100% win rate in AV is perfectly fair even though it makes the game unplayable for the other faction and there’s nothing wrong with camping people for hours. If you don’t like it, reroll or quit.’

Also Horde ‘omg being camped in BGs isn’t fair, it’s unplayable and sucks losing constantly, plz have sympathy for us’

I’m not sure why you expect anyone to care if Horde is having a rough time of it now, but let me respond accordingly, in the manner Horde would want.

If you are Horde and do not like Alliance premades chain stomping you for hours, ‘reroll or quit’. :smirk:

1 Like

Except alliance pugs have the same issues with premades.

2 Likes

Go on, boycott away. The less horde queue, the lower my queue will be.

How long queues are, one would think you’d have all the time in the world to find a group.