[A] Ashkandi <DMC> Wants you, yes.....YOU!

We are a close-knit WoW family currently rebuilding and refreshing our family on Classic, and we want you…yes YOU! If you would like Warlock cookies and mage buns to have around the home campfires with Hot Chocolate, Yummy!! continue reading. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it…

Working together to achieve your in-game goals is what World of Warcraft is all about. Doing battlegrounds, dungeons, raids, hunting for rare mobs, making tedious quests fun in guild groups is our lifeblood as a community. Solo play is fun, but playing with friends is better. Friends, hell, we are a family and “O’hana” means together.

If you are worried about having no raid experience (or new to the game) no problem, that means you are a blank slate open to learning. If you’re interested in raiding, we will start you from scratch in the earlier raids, help you gear up and teach you the fights. If you are socially inept that’s cool also, I think a lot of us get a little anxiety when meeting new people. If you have years of raid lead experience and can solo content, we won’t discriminate against you. :wink:

Seriously, all are welcome. We are not, and I repeat, we are not, looking for just raiders. We are looking for family members to fill our home with friendly, helpful people who enjoy hanging out and having fun. We also realize some of you may have a limited amount of time to play in the day. We understand that and want you to know that real-life comes first, so it’s ok if you don’t live in your parent’s basement and can’t play 24/7. Most of us can’t either. LOL :slight_smile:

Since we are reforming on Classic, we are still looking for not only members but Officers, Raidleads and anyone who wants to help build a successful guild and achieve the max this game has to offer.

Also, we don’t mind what level you are right now. Everyone has to start somewhere.

If interested, but still have concerns, let’s talk.

Leave us a message here on how we can contact you, or reach out directly by messaging us in-game: Demiknight, Krang, Ismira, Hoppa, or Clio.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy

Bnet - MsSoul#1684
Bnet - Sunder#1887

I’m a new player and would like to join you! Not sure what to do next. Thanks!

1 Like

Trollylamba, what is your battle net user name? Once I get that I will send you a friend request, go ahead and make a character on Ashkandi server and I will invite you to guild as soon as you accept my friend request. Or if you already have a character on there let me know. Not sure if you can xfer your dwarf hunter to Ashkandi if she is not there already.

Trollylamba#1310
Since I probably need to start a new character, does the group have any areas they need a specific race/skill? I don’t mind creating someone who is needed in an area.

Hi, so I’m in Ashkandi, level 4 Druid Elf, thanks.