Looking for Guild

Greetings all. I am currently a level 22 Disc/Holy Troll Priest on the server Westfall. I am looking for a guild where I can be casual and social, but also be serious about progression and raids. This is my first experience with WoW in general, but I am no stranger to mmo rpg’s, coming from ESO and OSRS. I am willing to transfer servers, or if the guild looks like the perfect fit for me, make a new character entirely, possibly even switching to Alliance ;). If you would like me to fill out an application, or want me in your guild, don’t hesitate to reply. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there, I help run Nerds of Prey and we’re a small guild that is casual but wants to raid regularly come November :slight_smile: We’re planning on 1-2 short weeknight raids starting at 10pm EST and our main raid night being Saturday from 10pm to 1am EST. We’re on the Mankrik server.

Contact me if you would like to know more :slight_smile:
In Game: Kazenokami or Kazenokamii
Discord: Kazenokami#4490
Bnet: Kazenokami#1111

Zenku -

Feel free to contact we are looking to fill several positions. We are looking to raid starting in November to allow players to enjoy content.

We are an adult family oriented guild and a lot of our members have been together for 15 + years going back even past wow. Most of us have raided in top guilds Vanilla thru WoD were most of us drifted away but never lost the love of the game.

We plan also do other guild events such as battlegrounds / world pvp events / nightly guild dungeon runs and questing ect. We ensure our members are geared and attuned and will also assist in leveling if / when needed.

We are looking for people that want to have fun but can go in and get the job done when needed and we understand if/when RL calls.

Please feel free to come over to Mankrik and check us out! You can add me to Btag Psyche#1479 or on discord Ironudders#6210

Also feel free review our posting on the New Guild Listings :slight_smile: you will also find information for the GM Dangermouse.

Hope to hear from you! GL

Hello, I hope this finds you in good spirits. Anyway, I think I have just what you’re looking for. Take a look at my recruitment post and see what you think. I hope to hear back from you

Take care and Happy Hunting ~ Issy

Bnet - mssoul #1684

Hey, Zenku. Our guild is new, just created a couple days ago. We’ve got other new WoW players in our guild. Now would be a great time to join and level up with others also.

We are Alliance, so your willingness to switch is commendable. Personally, I played Horde going back to original Vanilla. This time around, I wanted to see the other side.

If you wish to reroll and come join us, we can get you started with a few bags.

There are hordes on Westfall ? :open_mouth:

Hey there if you’re still looking My guild is pretty awesome and continues to grow!

add me on Bnet Decree#1227