Looking for guild - willing to reroll

Hey, everyone. I’m looking for active players to level and do end-game content with for the long haul. Horde or Alliance, doesn’t matter to me. I also don’t have a preference on class, at the moment, so if your current guild has a dire need, I’ll take that into consideration, for sure. The most important thing is a cool group of players who plan on sticking around for a while. Also, I’m EST, if it matters.

Hit me up on bnet: Bic#11339
Discord: Bic#2475

I will hit you up!! We are currently recruiting on Mankrik - Horde - Team Redundancy Team. We have a recruitment post, i will also reach out to you via discord /battle.net

We are solid group of players about 20-25 strong most have been playing together for 15 years and are real life friends. We are looking to expand ranks for end game content. We are semi- causal meaning we are all adult players. We have lives outside of wow but are skilled and plan to see ALL of end game. We raid twice a week for 2 hours each (when raid starts), it is a little bit of time so we go in there and make things die and have a lot of fun doing it.

Looking for like-minded mature players (ok we can be immature at times but you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue: ) we dont do petty drama. We are willing to help you level as well and of course will make sure all our guildies are geared and attuned when the time comes for that.

Hi Bic,
We are recruiting on Horde Benediction, its a great balanced server if your interested. We are a bit smaller guild but have some great players who’ve raided vanilla at high levels back in the day. We are all around 45-60 level range but can help you get started. Let me know if your interested Revidy#1346

Hey Bic, we are currently recruiting on Ashkandi Alliance side.

Here is the link to my recruitment post, take a look I hope you like it

I look forward to meeting you and chatting AND if things work out inviting you into the guild.

Happy Hunting ~Issy

Hey Bic. Our guild was just created a couple days ago and we are looking for more to join. At the moment, we are growing, so we are not in dire need of any specific class.

I always encourage people to play the class they will enjoy. With that said, tanks and healers are always in premium. I am playing a healer to help fill a spot in one of those vital roles.

If you would like to reroll for our guild, we can help you out with providing some bags to get you started.

Hey Bic!
I’m the GM of my guild on Mankrik.
We’re a smaller but more close knit guild with 100 members, several being vanilla vets. We are waiting for the rest of our guildies to catch up for a full guild run of MC but in the meantime we are pugging with our partner guilds. Meaning most of our spots are open to whatever you prefer.

Only thing required is a sense of humor and willingness to learn.
Sorry for the late response so if another guild snagged you, best of luck to you all!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-mankrik-took-the-kids-semi-hardcore-full-time-family/319577?u=cassidy-mankrik