[A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healer 2/8 Mythic

Sounds good, Taliababa! KT is a good, original realm. It dipped in population this past year but its building back up again.
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hey I'm interested in getting back into raiding after a few years hiatus, I'm maining a feral druid at the moment but but looking to play whatever is needed. I've been playing since Burning Legion and on and off raiding when i've had time for years. You can reach me at Redision #1815
Bump
Bump
In great need of healers!
In need of a monk and disc healer for BFA raiding. Also in need of more DPS. Apply today! Lets start off BFA strong!
Still filling out our roster for Mythic raiding in BFA. Need monk heals for sure and many more DPS. Casuals also are welcome to come join us for normal and heroic raid plus PvP and M+! Come join the fun and our family. Hope to meet you all soon.
Getting more members everyday! Come join us today. Still filling for our Mythic roster. Monk and Priest healers needed. More DPS as well. Casuals are always welcome. Can help get up to speed.
Bump for more people! Need a great Mistweaver Monk and Disc Priest! More DPS as always! Casuals come join the fun as well!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Still looking for a great mistweaver monk to round out our normal and heroic group! Still building the Mythic team! Always still accepting all great players and even casuals as well. Come join us today!
Bump
Bump
Still looking for a Disc Priest?