[A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healer 2/8 Mythic

<Aeternitas> formed in 2015 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content.

We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis.
8/8N and 5/8H as of the second week of raiding.

We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. Come join us for all sorts of guild fun and love <3

We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :)

Raid Schedule
Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-9-30pm server. This is less hours than most mythic guilds, but we still progress at a relatively quick pace.

We will also have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance.

Classes in Need
We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us.

Classes with high priority include:

TANK:
- Primarily a DPS with ability to off-tank when needed(any class).

HEALER:
- Currently full, but will welcome all off-spec healers interested in being back up

DPS:
- Druid (boomkin)
- Death Knight
- Mage
- Demon Hunter
- Warlock

Contact Us
/who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you.
An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online.

[b]Officers to contact directly
are #Jared1396 -- nwaters80#1547 -- or Kytch#11697 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.
1 Like
Hey,

I have a Rogue and a Hunter. I do have some friends as well; they have a Warrior tank and a Mage.

It said no one was online in game for some reason. I think /who might be broken right now for guilds.

Thanks,
Sorry about the delay Rozalguer. I'll send you an in-game message if you are still interested. For me personally, this past week has been hectic, but there should have been others online.
Bump
Bump
Bump
What do you use for voice? Random question but this has surprisingly become relevant to me.
Azeda, we use ventrilo. I know it's old school.
Bump. We are pretty full on demon hunters at this point, like most guilds. According to Blizz, over 5 million DH were created...
Hey, I'm new to Warcraft, but raided the first few tiers when Wildstar launched. I am interested in getting my shaman into raiding, healing or dps as needed. Lemme know if you want to chat.
Bump
Bump
Shadow/holy ready immediately
Bump
Bump - Ranged DPS seem to be short supply realm wide. We're still looking!
7/7 Normal cleared yesterday. Many one shots. Beginning Heroic again this weekend, and farming normal to gear up members!
Bump
I have an 851 Marksman Hunter, 7/7N and 2/7H. I may be interested in checking you guys out. I'm on CST so I might have to think about the times, but the days are good for me.
Bump
Hey, was very interested in joining the guild. Have a 851 WW monk and 848 MW. Working to gear more towards heals. Really be interested in joining if you had room in raid guild.

I can be reached here or my battletag is SaiyanKent#1528, I am on pretty much everyday.

Thank you.