[A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healer 2/8 Mythic

Bump
Bump
960+ enhance/resto shammy here....
Hi All

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

955+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Feral Druid
Deathknight

We are currently looking for 955+ members with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Looks like your own members there are trying to escape, haha.

Bump.
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Add my bnet, we could possibly have some sort of partnership/merge to look at so we could have two groups throughout the week going on Mythic and Heroic. Also for BFA.
Sounds good
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
After a little hiatus, we are searching for more members again as things start to heat back up.
I'm currently transferring my hunter to KT. This is where I started in Vanilla. I was a member of Goon Squad and Pacifist. I'll message when the transfer is complete.