[A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healer 2/8 Mythic

Hi,
I'm looking to transfer to a server in my time zone. I can do melee or tanking and I understand it'll involve a faction transfer. I sent out a BNet friend request to talk to someone about your guild. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Bump
Bump
heya. i have an alliance warrior looking for a home. leveling him up on kt now. was more of a roleplayer dps for my mythic guild on horde,

DH orb runner for m argus, boomkin for fights where we needed heavy aoe like coven/aggra at the end.

lmk if you're looking
08/05/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Tomatosaucin
heya. i have an alliance warrior looking for a home. leveling him up on kt now. was more of a roleplayer dps for my mythic guild on horde,

DH orb runner for m argus, boomkin for fights where we needed heavy aoe like coven/aggra at the end.

lmk if you're looking

We currently have 3 warriors and would prefer not to continue to add to that pile. If you're actively and primarily raiding on Horde and would like to join on a casual basis, that is more than okay and you're welcome to join. I simply do not want to waste your time if you are planning to mythic raid on this warrior because you may not have a spot.
Hello KT!!! Here is our updated needs right now:

Healers:
Monk
Druid

DPS:
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arcane Mage
Affliction Lock
Frost DK

As always casuals can join us as well! The classes above are what we need for our raid team! Apply today!
Bump
Bump Still need some healers
Still looking for monk heals. Another druid heals would be good as well!
WTB mist weaver
Bump
Bump
Hello KT! Hope all you have been having fun leveling to 120! Here is what we need now:

Healers:
Monk

DPS:
Frost DK
Unholy DK
Demon Hunter
Still looking to round out our healers with a mistweaver
Oh hi.

MW looking for a raid team.

Full AOTC for legion raid experience.

Pyroforce#1599
Bump