[A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healer 2/8 Mythic

Bump
Bump
Bump - Still looking for strong melee/ranged dps and a shaman/monk healer to round out our team to finish Heroic and possibly begin mythic. Please speak to a member for more information and an invite. Please be 915+ item level.
In need of the following to break it down better:

Healers:
Shaman - High
Monk - High
Druid - Low
Paladin - Low
Priest - Low

DPS:
Death Knight - High
Shaman - High
Warlock - High
Paladin - Medium
Druid - Medium
Mage - Low
Hunter - Medium
Demon Hunter - High
Rogue - Low
Priest - Medium
Monk - High
Warrior - Low

Tanks:
Paladin - Low
Death Knight - Medium
Warrior - Medium
Druid - Medium
Monk - Medium

Please be at least 915 item level and have good understanding of the boss fights. If you are interested please message a guild member for more information. We look forward to meeting you and hope to see you join our team soon!
Heroic Avatar down tonight! 8/9H come join us for Heroic KJ!
Alright 7.3 is coming get hyped all!!!! I know we are. Come join us! I know the server is low pop at this time but 7.3 should bring back many people! 8/9 H so far and KJ will be down soon! Be there for the guild kill we would love to have you. Please speak with a guild member about joining and may the loots be ever in your favor!
Bump
i've got a 925 veng dh - still looking for tanks?
i've got a 925 veng dh - still looking for tanks?
7.3 is almost here! We are so excited to get to Argus! I hope you are as well. Come join us we are in still need some great DPS and a monk healer would be grand as well! Come join our guild we are a fun group and love the bants. Whisper a guild member for more information and an invite! We hope to see you soon!
Bump
It's now two nights a week. Come for an awesome time. Free snacks and coffee included.
Have a 915 feral druid on your server looking for a good raid team. Done all Normal ToS, NH, EN, and plenty of Mythic+ runs.

Interested?
Hello Baingar please get a hold of one of the members in the guild for more info and for an invite for sure. We are always looking for more and could use a feral!
Updated class needs for 7.3!

Tanks: Closed

Healers:

Shaman - Resto with strong dps offspec.

DPS:

Druid - Feral/Boomkin - High
Priest - Shadow - Medium
Death Knight - Frost/Unholy - High
Demon Hunter - High
Shaman - Elemental - Low

Please apply today we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Bump
Back to 2 nights a week Tues/Thurs 6-8 ST
Bump
Bump
Bump