PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

Your PvP activities this week will count toward your rank in both Classic Era as well as the Burning Crusade Classic title system (which allows you to display the highest rank you achieved in WoW Classic).

However, we have to initialize our final Honor calculations before we take other steps that will culminate in the snapshot of all characters during maintenance, so we will end the PvP week up to a day early. In this region, we will end the PvP week at:

• 7:00 a.m. PDT (10:00 a.m. EDT) on Monday, May 17
    • This is 22:00 AWST on Monday, May 17
    • This is 12:01 a.m. AEST on Tuesday, May 18
    • This is 2:00 a.m. NZST on Tuesday, May 18

From that time until maintenance begins, PvP activities will not count toward rank.

Good luck out there!

13 Likes

King’s Honor, Kaivax! Thanks for the official response.

2 Likes

Finally an official answer, thx blue

That’s great news thank you for this update!

Thanks blizzard

Cool. Now please explain why the arena system was changed in your next post and don’t disable comments.

1 Like

Kaivax, I greatly appreciate the reply. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Does this mean we can buy the rewards the day before the prepatch rolls out or are the calculations happening the day of and getting the titles at the normal time?

Would be nice if we have access to the rewards the day before instead of having to grind the honor for the items. Especially for those of us hitting rank 11+ this week for the mounts and GM gear.

9 Likes

So does this mean we might see “Scarab Lord” show up?

I have run into a problem, at least for myself but perhaps for my server (Bloodsail Buccaneers) more broadly, if not all Classic servers.

I noticed that the normal weekly honor calculations did not occur today for last week’s honor. This is presumably a mistake, as this last honor window is presumably intended to last six days instead of seven, and certainly not thirteen. It seems that the fact that last week’s honor calculations would be displaced by patching in the Monday date, before honor calculations were made as normal, was not observed.

Obviously enough, it is a problem for someone like me who is hoping to obtain as high a rank as possible before moving on to TBC: Knight has a better ring to it than Sergeant Major. :wink:

2 Likes

If you were online around 11:30am-1pm your honor probably wont update without a relog.

Mine is sticking for the moment… also it seems like my warrior’s paltry kills disappeared. I guess I’ll give it a bit of time offline and see what happens.

Scarab lord, Conqueror/Justicar, and your highest attained pvp title

A lot of people are having this issue, I didn’t log on until 6p and still no update

1 Like

Even if I dont log on until 4pm my rank hasnt updated until 9pm since week one lol. Oh well.

well done mate

I hope you have a nice day bud

1 Like

I hope you also have a nice day bud

Is it possible to have a one week leeway starting May 18th that will allow people to buy gear/accessories/mounts with gold that become available to them with their newly earned ranks rather than needing to grind out more honor and marks in the new PVP system?