PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time

@Kaivax Thank you for this, you have saved a lot of folks a long week of worrying their efforts could possibly be for nothing.

I would have personally liked to have seen this information at least 30 days ago even as it doesn’t affect me, I don’t like like the sloppiness I have been seeing with regards to communication of details on major events.

1 Like

I’ve had mine not update until Wednesday. As others mentioned, if you log in too early on reset day, it seems to push you to the end of the update, or reset your position or something. I haven’t had an issue since I started waiting until after 1PM.

1 Like

That’s a ton for the last update, wait. I’m a warlord WOOHOO. But good luck all you last min guy’s i know a few people pushing for it at the end

based, thank you Kaivax

Here’s to hoping my last 4 characters earned enough honor to get promoted to RANK THREE. Thirteen of fifteen characters gonna be ‘Sergeants’ for all eternity in TBC.

Uh oh. I don’t think I got enough to make Captain this week. Butterbar Lieutenant for life!

Yet another week where rank roll over takes an eternity, but at least we’re getting some confirmation on is so thank you Blizz.

So when will we be actually getting the rank? Today? I want to buy my Rank 12 gear before the prepatch, will this be possible?

8 Likes

So are we getting rank…?

1 Like

Still don’t have my rank up as of 6:33pm EST. Been logged out most of the day. Just hopped on to check/buy the rank rewards. :-\

2 Likes

not until update tomorrow

Guess I figured that when they updated the honor ranking they would actually roll the rank updates into that too. Obviously, I was wrong.

3 Likes

BLIZZARD!!! To not allow the players of this game that slaved for hours and paying to play this game to not get to purchase the gear they earned (the way they earned it) before the next expansion is not fair on any level. NOT COOL!

3 Likes

Are they seriously not allowing people to buy their items today? What’s even the point of ending this a day early? Another incompetence check made by Blizzard ffs

2 Likes

wheres the rank up? another stupid move by blizzard. Just wasted marks and time for nothing.

1 Like

It’s bad enough they made the TBC release date so last minute, but now they’re kicking me in the balls a 2nd time. Thought I’d have a chance to buy the mounts but now I’m gonna do an extra weeks pvp grind for a title that I can’t the rewards for. Feels like they’re spitting on us, unbelievable

4 Likes

Why must i cry

1 Like

Any update on this Blizz? Are ranks going out today?

Yeah. Not too happy about this.

There’s a whole heap of bullet points I could growl about but why bother. Blizzard is certainly knocking the wind out of my sails yet again with their game, and, even though I know I’m whining yet again, I’d be nice to be pleasantly surprised by something for once instead of let down.

5 Likes

Blizzard is a joke these days. It’s no wonder all of their devs are fleeing in droves. This small indy company is a ducking joke

1 Like