Classic Ranking and prepatch-Please Bluepost

Bump, please give us a blue post blizzard.

Hey Blizzard. it takes all of 1 minute to reply to this post. There is a clear need for some communication here. Would be nice if you could spare the tiny amount of time to let the community know your plan, as I’m very confident you have one. The last reset before prepatch starts in less than 24 hours. Please respond.

1 Like

Yes you do, HKs and pvp titles (inc the rep ones)

Bumping for Blizzard response to honor calculation on 5/18.

2 Likes

Give us a response please blizzard :frowning:

1 Like

Blizzard please help us :frowning:

1 Like

Almost Tuesday. Doesnt take long Blizz. Be the good guys here and give the people still ranking an answer. (im not even ranking anymore)

Yes you will be able to rank may11-18th

Looks like I’ll just keep ranking til I hear something. I’d rather be prepared to rank up than to not do it and hear they will count the new ranks on the 18th.

Is there a source for this info?

bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/51145118-before-the-storm-ndash-pvp-update/

honor is calculated several hours after maintenance. Next week the prepatch will be in place when that happens. Today is the last day for ranks

The question is not “when” the honor is calculated. But if they run the script. That answer is yes, as it was in 2006 on the final week of ranking. May 18th will count.

1 Like

We should post what rank we all would get for tbc if Blizzard counts honor on the 18th

R13 on the 18th

I should have rank 13 on my hunter today. For those who are set to get a rank on the 18th here’s the latest good news:

PvP Weekly Honor Calculations Date and Time - WoW Classic / WoW Classic General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Welp, nevermind… Next week is gonna be rough. I wouldn’t expect to have stable servers until sometime wednesday with how much they are biting off

This doesn’t matter now. They announced honor will be counted up to May 17th.

Ok you edited your post.

Korlandril?? Kor it’s me!!! Remember me???

That aged well didn’t it bud? Don’t post if you don’t know what your talking about.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.