9/7/2019 Server Issues

Have faith, the Tweet a lot are mentioning says; “All WoW Realms except Rattlegore are back online and stable. The investigation continues for that realm.”

We’ll be back on in no time.

Since this will harm the reputation of Rattlegore and most likely drive players to other servers, a free character transfer off the server would be great. I don’t want to end up on a dead server.

6 Likes

Oh excellent, I am able to connect to other realms but not my server (Skeram). Getting disconnected just from that server. Sweet deals. Anyone else not able to connect to their main server?

1 Like

And now people will be leaving Rattlegore in droves.

2 Likes

i cant connect to to skeram either, every other server i try connects fine

Myzreal not working.

1 Like

Battlenet Launcher cant connect

This might be a technical issue. Try checking Technical Support for help.

I can’t log into Myzrael. I keep getting booted and disconnected. Got in for 5 minutes but now cant get in again.

1 Like

Skeram still can’t connect

From Malaysia here, can’t connect to the blizz app :frowning:

Error : BLZBNTBNA00000A8D

not empty.

I was really hoping to play this weekend.

Still unable to login to Skeram, any idea when its going to be fixed?
im able to login to Ashkandi but not skeram for some reason

Still can’t get on

still cant connect to myzrael. can connect to others. michigan USA

I still can’t connect to the Battlenet client or even WoW servers directly through the launcher.

2 Likes

You’ll want to make a new post in Tech Support. The issues from earlier have been largely resolved.

I noticed there was an update to the Classic client, but I’m not sure when it was rolled out, so it’s possible it’s conflicting with some of your security software. Look at that first.

1 Like