Raid Loot Droprates Tuning -- February 16

With scheduled weekly maintenance (February 16 in this region), we intend to make tuning adjustments to increase the amount of loot rewarded in Castle Nathria, and to improve the ratios of certain types of drops.

Raid

• Castle Nathria
    • Bosses now drop 33% more loot than before, in all difficulties.
    • Weapons tokens now drop more often than before, in all difficulties.

10-player raids should now see 2 gear items, and 20-player raids should now see 4 gear items from each boss. These adjustments will not affect other loot that drops in Castle Nathria (such as Legendary Memories or Conduits), nor will there be any impact to drops from raid encounters outside Castle Nathria.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

105 Likes

Repeating?

55 Likes

Loot is too common now…arghhhhhhhhh

32 Likes

Swell change. A little late, but thanks to the current loot system it is still needed.

19 Likes

This is a great change!

11 Likes

Wow. They do listen :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Is that your way of saying thank you?

Guess I was wrong. Hope that helps alleviate it for those having issues w/ loot drop rates. Nice to see them do quicker changes than they used to.

3 Likes

More loot pls thank you. :hugs:

2 Likes

Ok great what about m+ loot. Increase m+ drops to 3 items thanks

And increase conquest cap. This late into the season and I still can’t gear my alts completely thru conquest gear

14 Likes

You have spammable loot with upgrades coming in 9.0.5 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The Board told Ion the writing was on the wall. Lmaooo so glad to see this change.

19 Likes

They want to make this expansion work, lots of top end raiders gave this feed back too, hence their quicker than normal change.

9 Likes

What happen to Ion saying the loot drop was totally fine and he likes it the way it is. And where is all elist who said the same thing? What happen I thought they all say blizzard was right to nerf loot drop? Maybe blizzard was actually wrong.
Now all the elist is going to complain coz just coz causal night have have a chance at better loot now.

15 Likes

Why only 4 items for 20 players? Meh…
It used to be 5 per 20 players for years, make it that way…

35 Likes

Great - so PVP still has the easiest / best gearing, Raiding gets more gear, mythic+ has to wait a month just to get the honor of having to re-farm all of our gear again with 2-3% chance of getting targeting pieces per dungeon just so we can upgrade with a weekly cap. Awesome.

8 Likes

World Boss Loot not buffed? yay /sarcasm

5 Likes

This is clearly to increase token sales since carries get more loot now.

/s

14 Likes

Lot of people must be unsubing and or not even bother running the raid…

44 Likes

Bosses now drop 33% more loot than before, in all difficulties.

In all serious, this sounds like solid news for the raiders in the room. Thanks for the update, Blizz

10 Likes