LFR loot is not okay

To be fair, this is a point against you.

FOR YOU it is easy to get better gear. Not everyone in LFR goes past that. So you coming in and taking gear that you can easily blow by and replace just makes you look worse.

This is after they stated this was already a thing despite it not being accurate. All we can do is take what they say and look at what actually happens

It is not. Look at the folks who say this. They will then say GL is better.

??? If they are the same how could one be better or worse?

Indeed, I do think guild groups at least should have an option to enable it. This method we have now is just weird… as you said.

1 Like

They have talked about bosses dropping a set number of items under PL back at the start of SL, then again for tier in sepulcher.

As an example.

Maybe it’s the same, maybe it’s not. All I know is there are an AWFUL lot of people in this thread that wouldn’t pass the shopping cart theory morality test. Threads been eye opening for real.

1 Like

W… what’s the shopping cart morality test?

I put it back where it’s supposed to go. Am I not supposed to???

Honestly, the way the PL systems work should be well known to anyone that actually raided in BFA or SL. I cant believe we are having to dig up old patch notes to explain this.

I think it’s where you know you should put it in the designated spots, but there is no punishment at all for not.

I’m fairly sure I’ve fully reverse engineered exactly how PL worked under the hood TBH.

1 Like

I put them back because I don’t want to damage vehicles.

Plus I get in a little walk.

1 Like

Right? It’s always seemed win-win to me.

Well I was told your insurance if you damage someone’s car and they submit a claim you are liable and it makes your insurance go up.

IDK if that is true buuuuuut I don’t wanna find out.

1 Like

I’ve been known to rip people new rear ends in the parking lot for not corralling their carts appropriately. But then I’m getting old so I can get away with it.

Same thing happened in personal loot. I won’t loot all the time I didn’t need.

You have no idea what ninja looting means

Yes, it’s ok. Everyone who helped kill the boss is entitled to loot. Nobody cares about your needs or wants, just like you don’t care about the theirs. Get over it.

Also if lfr junk is a 40 ilvl upgrade, you don’t even belong in lfr. Go do a wq or something.

1 Like

I only do lfr for xmog. I usually contribute significantly more than most people in the group, regardless of the role I’m playing, even on my undergeared alts. Why would I not deserve to roll on something when I’m putting my time, effort and results into the endeavor? Why do you feel like you deserve it just because it’s an upgrade for you?

Pretty obnoxious that you’d default to thinking people like me are being ‘awful people’ just because I like the teal color options.

You should look in the mirror and read back what youre saying.
Then come back and realize how you dont even understand how the loot system works.

Yes, because an offhand is a completely different set of loot from a main weapon. So of course you are capable of rolling on it.

Ofcourse he did, players like these are never happy no matter the system. I mean if he won the roll this thread wouldnt exist :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t do LFR for gear anymore on my content main. I’m not getting upgrades. It’s not worth it from a reward standpoint. The only reason I do LFR is that I like seeing my dps top the charts. On a BM hunter. No really. DPS in LFR is that bad.

What I’d like to see implemented would be a +1 ilvl upgrade type item that I could apply to something already slotted and move it up 1 ilvl, maybe capping at 400 per piece in this season (so a 395 could have 5 upgrades for example). Everyone would have the chance to need on something and then it’d be worth it for higher ilvl players to run LFR without having to level the next alt to 70 and start the gear grind all over again.

And I totally get the xmog as a reason to run things. The other day in a 5-man, I got a piece with an appearance I didn’t have. I hadn’t gotten anything new or upgradeable for so long - I was super excited…until I got the whisper from someone else telling me what my ilvl was on the piece I was wearing so I’d pass the win to them. I didn’t want to be that guy, so I did.

In personal loot, you still lose to them: items directly go to their bags; luck is just presented in another way.

1 Like

Loot distribution is currently luck-based.
Loot distribution under PL was luck-based.

Simple as.