750k dmg Infinite Stars in Arena

This was amazing to watch, his buddy in comms at one point said ‘haha skilll’ and I was dying XD

This pretty much sums up how much Blizz cares about Corruption in any form of content right now. Kind of funny and pathetic at the same time :frowning:

Oh except for Gushing Wound. They felt the need to nerf that for some stupid reason…

I’m not even mad, that’s amazing.

3 Likes

You know when you go 2v2 in an arena you got a 50/50 chance of winning! But I’m a corruption freak, and I’m not normal! So you got a 25% chance AT BEST at beat me! And then you add my arena partner into the mix and your chances of winning drastically go down!

Because after 3 xpacs of blood being the best tank to solo stuff and self sufficient we got nerfed 6ft under ground. Someone had to take our place and it just so happened to be pallys.

Honestly I want to see the reaction of the people on the receiving end lol.

4 Likes

just a Retroy thread, move along.

That’s hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

This just makes me laugh

“So what happened? How did you lose the match??”

“Prot pally with 27 infinite stars yeeted me into the void…”

Lol

9 Likes

Rextroy at it again.

But remember people, Covenants and Soul Binds will be balanced!

4 Likes

Oh I think this is gonna end badly.

Don’t care about PVP but people need to not encourage garbage like this. Maybe then it’ll go away.

This isn’t just a meme either, he actually achieved 2500 rating with it, that’s 100 rating above gladiator.

Hell, given that you can’t defend against it he could just keep queueing and luck his way to a rank 1 title.

Check debuffs at beginning of arena. See that he can take 450% increased damage. Nuke him immediately.

2 Likes

He’ll just bubble, then it’s a 50/50 on whether he 1 shots you or not.

2 Likes

That’s a paladin you fool, not a mage or a warlock.

How? It makes them look lazy and incompetent. It’s an unbalanced train wreck. They are not saving us from it, we have because of them. Taking it away is not saving us.

I’m amazed he didn’t instantly die upon entering combat.

1 Like

Yeeeaaah, just… yikes.