750k dmg Infinite Stars in Arena

A prot paladin just one shot his way to 2500 rating running just infinite stars, each tick hitting for 550-750k, essentially one shotting the other team. All luck, no skill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSfVv-oVTts&feature=emb_title

15 Likes

Okay. :+1:

1 Like

This is the way arena was meant to be played, you may not like it, but this is peak performance.

84 Likes

Brb buying infinite stars

14 Likes

That’s awesome!

Almost as awesome as the player that got deleted by TW3 by someone that was actually afk at a FP!

20 Likes

Sounds like someone found out a nice trick and climbed the rankings accordingly.

I commend him on a job well done and clearly this blame goes to Blizzard. But for finding out this would work, well done!

You can say all luck and no skill but this person clearly understands maths :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

that is the only kind of arena that is fun - the kind you are the pally.

3 Likes

Before they nerfed the tentacles, my mage sheeped a rogue and tried to blink away

He spawned 3 tentacles and killed me while sheeped lol

19 Likes

Unfortunately, Blizzard blatantly doesn’t care about PvP.

29 Likes

Lmao that is funny

4 Likes

Imagine actually thinking Corruption was a good idea.

55 Likes

Why are prot pallies so good at doing stuff like this :rofl:

3 Likes

Rextroy that madlad is at it again. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Solos Nya’lotha

• One shot BG build

Now one shot arena build

17 Likes

Clever use of ingame mechanics.

3 Likes

Gotta have all those defensives to even live. He’s got so much corruption that he takes bonus damage and can’t be healed, so he’s got to survive long enough for it to proc. Any other spec would die well before that happened, most of the time.

11 Likes

You left out he’s running 675 corruption with 27 ranks of infinite stars and only works due to bubble.

It’s hilarious.

23 Likes

Yeah exactly, that was more of a rhetorical question.

I always love a good cheese

1 Like

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Considering that this is very much a “Yes it is possible, but it is not very practical” situation, I wouldn’t be too worried about arena getting flooded with prot pallies running 27xIS and yeeting people into the Void.

Definitely amusing to watch though.

7 Likes

I mean, have they ever? It seems like for every 1 dollar spent on pve, pvp gets a penny.

PvE? 4-5 raids, 10+ dungeons, every expac.

PvP? Lucky to get 1-2 bgs and MAYBE a new arena or two.

5 Likes