Hotfixes -- Updated March 12

Warriors are in a great spot, they to me atleast are balanced at the moment. DKs are supposed to be a combo of warrior and paladin but dead. We don’t even compare to either class or have any of their niches. Like the worse off version of each. All I want from warriors is the execute… you guys still have the crazy mobility and engage and a parry and a spell reflect AND a massive aoe. We have a semi bubble like paladins (but much weaker). I think taking a warriors execute isn’t asking for much. I mean unless you’re one of those “i want all classes to suck but mine” kind of people.

2 Likes

im not sure i understand, unholy has the best execute in the game right now, a raid cooldown, insane burst and great aoe. warrior right now has 2 target cleave, a buff, a raid cooldown, and fury is okay in keys. there execute is prob great but that makes sense bc of the ability.
Warriors arent really balanced though. You have prot warrior, one of the least played or desired tanks next to bear for keys, you have arms who is great on hunstsmen, and fine on other fights, fury is dead outside of m+ for the most part, and arms can pvp.
Unholy is the best melee dps with WW monk hands down for like everything, and blood is great for the raid and alright for keys, frost is bad but its better than fury pretty sure lol, just barely behind arms.

And dude AMS is like the same as spell reflect except better lol

2 Likes

First off if you noticed… I said frost version… frost has nothing of the sort. Ams is magic only, not melee and for 5 seconds and also Im talking about pvp not pve. Cause unholy is dog at pvp and frost is slightly above dog. Arms is meta as hell. I want 1 niche for frost from warrior. Thats all I want from your overturned class so chill out there.

Or just hog anything worth a damn in pvp. Typical for the meta class players to say things like that…

Still no class tuning? dks still 1 shotting, mages still 1 shotting, boomkin still 1 shotting ret still 1 shotting, hutner’s still 1 shotting, tanks healing and damaging more then healers and dps… yet another unsub :smiley: ill give my money to another MMO seeing as they arent lazy scum

Excuse me what?

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes. :sunny:

JANUARY 11, 2021

Achievements

• The achievement Parasoling will now correctly display your current progress.

Classes

• Death Knight
    • Blood
      • [With regional restarts] Bone Shield grants armor equal to 70% of Strength (was 50%).
    • Frost
      • [With regional restarts] All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
  • Druid
    • General
      • [With regional restarts] Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) no longer attempts to cast spells at targets affected by Cyclone and will no longer ignore targets affected by crowd control abilities that break on damage, such as Entangling Roots or Mass Entanglement.
  • Mage
    • Frost
      • [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 9%.
  • Monk
    • Brewmaster
      • [With regional restarts] All damage is increased by an additional 2% while a two-handed weapon is equipped.
    • Windwalker
  • Rogue
    • Asssassination
      • [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 8%.
  • Warrior
    • Fury
      • [With regional restarts] All damage abilities increased by 8%, except for Bladestorm (Talent) and Dragon Roar (Talent).
      • [With regional restarts] Meat Cleaver (Talent) now increases Whirlwind’s damage by 25% (was 30%).

Dungeons and Raids

• Theater of Pain
    • Kul’tharok
      • Draw Soul should no longer apply Soulless to Warriors while Bladestorm is active.

Items and Rewards

• The Stamina from Tempered Armor Patch has been reduced to 24 (was 50) and can only be applied to items worn on the chest to match the Heavy Desolate Armor Kit.
    • Developers’ note: This item was always meant to be a lesser version of Heavy Desolate Armor Kit that you can earn as a rare drop or rare find on a vendor, but this item was accidentally missed when the Heavy Desolate Armor Kit was changed in Beta. The tooltip will be updated to reflect the change in a future hotfix or patch.

Player versus Player

• Resolved an issue that prevented the base status User Interface from displaying the correct base icons in the Arathi Basin battleground.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented the Orb of Power icons from being displayed on the Temple of Kotmogu battleground map while they are at their pedestals.
  • Rogue
    • Outlaw
      • Resolved an issue that caused Evasion (Rank 2) to fail to strike the target with Main Gauche while Evasion is active.
      • Resolved an issue that caused the interaction of a Paladin’s Eye for an Eye (Talent) and Evasion (Rank 2) to deal more damage than intended.

Torghast, Tower of the Damned

• The door to the next floor is once again locked until the Empowered enemy guarding it is defeated.
  • Anima Powers
    • Warlock
      • Fixed an issue where Pact of Infernal Intimacy stacks would reset when using portals on certain floors.
1 Like

Please for the love of christ don’t just give frost dks 2% on 2h weapons we need so much more… and also HOW is convoke not being nerfed??? Instead your actually slightly buffing it like WHAT!!!

6 Likes

PvP remains unplayable everyone goodnight and Goodluck

6 Likes

WOW! I can’t wait for tomorrow!!! The game is about to be perfectly balanced! It’s never been so well balanced before in all the years I’ve played it. This is great! The game is about to be so well balanced in every way. So much balance I can’t even get the word out of my head. BALANCE!

3 Likes

2% for 2H Frost lol

What a joke.

3 Likes

The most low hanging fruit imaginable. You post these changes on the forums and are slow-to-if-ever positively action certain specs (MW, Demo, Survival) despite hundreds of the posts giving feedback. Honestly, get a clue.

4 Likes

What a joke

7 Likes

Did you guys seriously buff Convoke the Spirits??? What game are you guys playing?

10 Likes

Oh yah a buff just what convoke needed.

11 Likes

Druid

• General
    • [With regional restarts] Convoke the Spirits (Night Fae Ability) no longer attempts to cast spells at targets affected by Cyclone and will no longer ignore targets affected by crowd control abilities that break on damage, such as Entangling Roots or Mass Entanglement.

Bug and functionality fixes are great, but what about Fae Transfusion splitting damage with critters/immune mobs? You know, the ability that’s way harder to use properly and isn’t as powerful?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fae-transfusion-is-splitting-damage-with-things-that-cant-be-damaged-gif-inside/763191

I’ve actually lost faith in you guys completely.

Oh, and sticking with 2% buff to Frost…hahaha…

So sad it’s funny.

3 Likes

Please make Lord/Lady of War title account wide. Thank you.

1 Like

Blizz 8% for assassination isn’t enough we need 20%

2h frost dks love the whole 2% they were given. TOTALLY makes it on par with dual wield :confused:

5 Likes

WARLOCKS REJOICE

1 Like

Please fix the Statistics API… I have more than 2 kills!