[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

Add some arcane flair to your wardrobe with the new eight-piece transmogrification set inspired by the fey dragons of Azeroth—available now for purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop. For a limited time, you can also get this mesmerizing appearance with the purchase of a 6-month subscription— now extended through February 1, 2021.

View Full Article

60 Likes

What about those still in the middle of a 6 month sub?

Ah I see it now, nevermind. Apparently you will get it if you have a future renewel date, no later than October 30th for those that didn’t click on the link like me.

17 Likes

I bought it and still didnt receive it. Why?.

7 Likes

157 Likes

Gross. please stop doing this.

254 Likes

This is a thing and yet DH cant mog their own wings on their own back.

46 Likes

Was it bring your kid to work day or something?

106 Likes

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

OH. MY. GOSH!

I am so excited, and thrilled, that I always pay in six-months increments. This set is amazing, and I will never not wear it, thank you so much Blizzard!

:four_leaf_clover:

57 Likes

I kinda like it! It’s giving me Ardenweald vibes!
I’m gonna get it for sure!

7 Likes

At least those of us with current 6month sub’s don’t need to either “re-sub” or just flat out buy it. I like the fact you guys are doing this for us who sub at a 6 month interval. I hope you continue doing it this way for those of us with 6 month subs.

28 Likes

We runescape 3 now.

34 Likes

I can totally see us having collected 4 sets after 2 years. One for each covenant

2 Likes

Its no different than what the tv companies do. New customers get this special pricing, and existing customers get a higher bill

5 Likes

I actually like the idea of transmogs a lot better than mounts for the 6month renewals… but I don’t like this particular one so I hope the next one is idk better.

6 Likes

:woman_shrugging: I think it’s cute

9 Likes

I get the transmog for free and i pay 20 dollars less a year on my sub. Tell me how i’m paying more.

25 Likes

Charging for a game with expansions and a sub fee, and we get cosmetics via microtransactions. Shameless.

93 Likes

I love the look of this set myself, especially the wings. I’ll be using those wings for sure.

I hope more wing transmogs on cloaks and shoulders are added as well. I like the wing-cloaks coming for covenants. Hope to see bat-wings someday too.

9 Likes

This is on the same level as leather maldraxxus set. Ugliest garbage I’ve seen in a long while.

I am just glad that it’s not the covenant set for ardenweald.

6 Likes

I don’t know that I’d ever wear that. But I can see why they’re doing it. They need to justify their budget requests from activision and they probably do that by number and length of subscriptions.