What made you most happy today?

I like your style!

1 Like

My classic tauren made it to 1k… rode The Great Lift and ran to Freewind Post. Straight nostalgia overdose.

Why are you married in the first place? I mean, you’re the one in control of your happiness. Don’t set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Don’t go waxing the chair to eat a stair.

I woke up kind of sad this morning tbh. Nothing really has made me happy yet today. I really need to get myself a kitty or something equally cute.

1 Like

/castcatform
/purr

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

My cat did not bite me today.

She’s been in a mood the last few weeks. This is the first day we’ve had in a while where her teeth have not connected to my skin. I don’t mind the bites so much. I very much mind that she has been that unhappy and I couldn’t work out why.

1 Like

Spent 2 months unemployed. The first time I’ve been without employment in about a decade. Happened after moving for an engineering position my wife took, and the local job market is in rough shape.

I start my new job today. Granted, it’s a major pay cut, but the cost of living here is cheaper and my wife is working instead of slogging through college. We are going to be putting real work into our future, I’m extremely proud of her, and everything feels like it will be ok.

That makes me happy. If you’re out their and struggling to find work, I sympathize.

2 Likes

Entrapped.
Severely disabled daughter together+irresponsible, entitled wife that is obsessed with her appearances and does absoultely nothing useful. But shes home to watch our daughter while im at work.
If i were to ask for a divcorce, it would ruin both of their lives.

Err another 2 days before I get my off :smiley:

That’s rough. My condolences.

Coloring my own line art without ruining it is literally my most happiest hours. :heart_eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/tyvwvS8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/P6DYH3e.jpg

Having any weights lifted off your shoulders always turns a cloudy day sunny.

Well, 37 years has not been too good for my figure.

This morning my 8 year old daughter woke me up by standing over me and saying in a raspy voice:
Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old.
Each of you shall pay the final sum! Cry for mercy! The reckoning has come!
And then did a spot on menacing laugh.

It made me so very proud.

PS she then asked if she could have apple pie for breakfast. She got apple pie and hot chocolate for breakfast. I regret nothing.

4 Likes

My daughter is 4, so she doesn’t know that one yet. She was singing the old Chipmunks Witch Doctor song in the car, though: “Ooh eeh ooh ah ah, ching chang walla walla bing bang…” You’re welcome.

3 Likes

I also just saw this, and my day got a thousand times better!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purchase-a-6-month-subscription-and-get-a-new-transmogrification-set/689526

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I saw that one, too. I have one account on a 6-month rotation, so I’ll have it. Not sure how I feel about having transmogs in the store, though. That could get out of hand really quick. Ever see the outfits in the SWTOR Cartel Market?

Oh thanks!! Now I have that song stuck in my head LOLOL

1 Like

Oooooh what an adorable transmog!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

the new mog item in the cash shop, plus the fact that I actually have enough next time I buy a token with gold. Sprite darters have always been my favorite so this is perfect! Ive had a terrible last couple days so this is much appreciated.