[Updated Dec. 14] Purchase a 6-Month Subscription and Get a New Transmogrification Set!

For the people that pre purchased the 6 month before this was announced. i should have been more clear or inserted the quote

That’s because you have impeccable taste and a flawless style, my love!

:four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Transmog looks horrible. I will buy anyway.

14 Likes

I love it. I can’t wait to wear it.

4 Likes

We still get it though, these things are always delayed as they system hands them out over the course of a week or so.

1 Like

its in your shoulder mogs took me awhile to find aswell

1 Like

Guess I will retire my wendigo onesie for awhile

7 Likes

Ah, so no tier sets, but we can buy mediocre ones (at best) in the cash shop. Got it.

We got a game last time, now we just get a “Look at me, I have no taste” set.

17 Likes

They’re doing it because people like stuff like that. If you don’t want it, don’t get it. Or continue being angry at money hungry blizz and cry about it on the forums all the time.

5 Likes

Ima BIG pass on this one

25 Likes

People are up in arms about this, but how’s it any different from the helm mogs that have been in the shop for years?

10 Likes

new clown outfit released! PogU

Kappa

4 Likes

So you are saying if i bought the 6 month plan 2 months ago, i would get this for free?

That was what i was getting at, but i was not very eloquent in trying to explain

So brave!

While this set isnt for me, I do like your level of excitement!!

2 Likes

I’m not angry. What made you think I was angry?

My wording may have made it seem like we don’t I tried to say that people with an active 6 month sub will still get it. Maybe it’s why he got confused. My bad for anyone who read my post wrong.

1 Like

If only it was a murloc xmog set. Who wants to be a fey dragon when they could be a murloc??

10 Likes

Remember when everyone complained that all unique good looking mounts are in the WoW store?

7 Likes

Dear god that is ugly.

26 Likes