GD Lounge # Reforged_Insanity :)

Someone quick make an Anime that is like Sailor Moon yet delves in Reincarnation like Kirby does!

In Kirby it is shown that Kirby consistently beating all the Whispy Woods within an inch of their lives caused their thoughts to Reincarnate as Parallel Woods!

If we were to get an Anime that had Reincarnation work in that manner one could have the Magical Girls be Reincarnations of a still living Magical Kingdom’s chief denizens!

Imagine the Moon Kingdom’s Sailor Guardians surviving Queen Metalia’s attack and yet get so badly beaten that their thoughts Reincarnate into Sailor Guardians on Earth!

Better yet have the notion that Sailor Mars put forth in Sailor Moon Crystal where Chibiusa is Usagi’s secret love child(she is Usagi’s child but from the future and legitimate) be real(though less secret and more open) and an indication of just how bad Usagi does at School(that she is held back in Middle School despite having a 5 Year Old Kid)!

Of course such an origin for Chibiusa would result in her being more respectful of Usagi and be more immune to Death Phantom’s machinations(since she wouldn’t have people comparing her to Neo-Queen Serenity nor would she be on bad terms with Usagi).

2 Likes

I love Sailor Moon but wish I understood any of that lol.

I don’t speak weeb

((Corttez blows the door open with a cannon shot before stepping in.))

“As a pirate and poacher I find fey dragons fetch a high price on the black markets! I wouldn’t want to accidentally confuse some poor fool wearing wings for a real fey dragon… I would be wary of how you dress around this tavern. My iron cages are not comfy…”

((The wooden door behind him rematerialized as this lounge fixes itself.))

2 Likes

That’s nice! Is that new?

1 Like

See here;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purchase-a-6-month-subscription-and-get-a-new-transmogrification-set/689526

:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

No thanks, I need a bigger bribe for that lol.

1 Like

I think I unironically kinda like this set

2 Likes

But hugging a long eared tree hugger is. :grin:

2 Likes

Penny for ya thoughts…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E

3 Likes

I like my troll as a forum thingy I think better than Vulpera lol.

2 Likes

Pretty racist

1 Like

That purchasable transmog set is yuck.

I’d rather gnaw my hand off then wear that. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

inb4 we see dreadmoon with the wings tmog

5 Likes

Never!

3 Likes

Join us

You cant hide