Not being able to rank in AV has made me realize how bad classic PVP is

I mean they both could have pre mades horde vs horde and Alli vs horde simple fix in my opinion ranker have more comp that way means more time and both sides get to sleep a little instead of wasting the day on sleeping in middle of queues which sucks… but they have to fix the bots tho

Heh. Vanilla is a 15 year old game. I may complain about 1.12, but what is undeniable is the number of people who know how to play, and how to make gold. There were a small % of people lasher farming back in the day. An even smaller % of mages soloing angerforge etc. Gold is easier to come by. People also now know how to pvp and are more serious. Gone are the days of road fighters. Gone are the days of the small % of people seriously pvping.

Now everyone is doing it. There is no workaround for this. Its how vanilla was.

1 Like

Horde, the path of least resistance faction. PvP racials, much larger population, catered to faction.

If you want to run with the underdog - you dont roll lame horde.

For the Alliance!

By the way, Horde pugs wait in ghost form as Ally premades 3 cap WSG all day.

Oh?
More competition for raid spots.
Longer bg queues.
More leveling competition at launch.
More competition for resources.
More competition for a piece of the economy.
More adjusting by pugs to win bg’s against premades.
More competition ranking.
Racials that downright suck or are situational for pve.
Oh yea. That sounds like the path of least resistance alright. :rofl:

Mmm. Hmmm. Tell me underdog. Did you roll alliance cuz “you seen these bg queues coming a me away”?

Sure as long as it’s a pve objective with comms against a pug. Well. Until the Horde adjusts and starts properly executing The Mighty Horde D. Then your battlecry becomes “Imbalance”! “Racials”! And ofc: “Map advantages”!

As do ally pugs.
The smart non rankers have moved to low level twink bg’s for real deal pvp. Where there’s fun, excitement, and a lot of back and forth real deal pvp.

Lok’tar Ogar! For The Real PvP and FOR THE HORDE!

2 Likes

This lmao.

People who are done queuing into unwinnable bgs have already stopped. Those who continue queueing to this day are slaves to the system and will keep queuing even if they don’t want to

Reasons I don’t believe you:

You won’t join Pre-Mades, and you won’t work towards your Mount…hardly seems like you’re “working 10x harder”.

dude sick name, i remember being 13 and thinking celldweller was sick af

lol at this thread.

Imagine ruining AV, Alliance goes from some wins with premades to virtually 0 wins, and people want to force premade v premade warsong. What part of ranking implies skill and not just raw grind?

Why is literally every horde response to this thread a jealous ranklet unable to attain any sort of double digit rank? you are all seething with jealousy over picking the wrong faction. Just remember, you had a choice, and you made the wrong one. You have to live with that forever.

I don’t know what they are talking about, i’ve been capped since Saturday.

This mud hutter went to sleep in the same day I woke up in!

Any bracket 3 players wearing helmets?

The projection is strong, in this one.

what race even are you? you look like an anime cow. go post on retail forums

A Tauren.

Opinions are fun, like that.

Thank you very much for the invitation, but I think I’ll stick around here, thanks.

So you thought he was cool in 2019, that’s good

How is it that you figure this?
All of the population sites show the NA region about even in horde to alliance ratio.

EVEN

meaning Horde is not over populated.

Yea i know, your gonna ask, Oh yea, then why they have a long queue?
Because region wide, a hell of a lot more horde players queue for BGs across all 3 realm types than alliance players do.
There is nothing wrong with that.
That’s not a flaw or a fault or what ever anyone else might want to paint it as, it simply just is.

Ok enough of this my side good guys that side evil crap
thats kiddie crap for children who are incapable of logical thought and reasoning on a level higher than that required to open a juicebox.

EVERYBODY’s side has people that sit as ghost refusing to respawn.

And EVERYBODY’s side has premades dodging other premades so that they only fight pugs.

And EVERYBODY’s side has premades that can’t simply just go win, but find the need to sit in WSG and GY camp, making the camped pug pissy to the point they refuse to respawn.

Now if you all will excuse me, im going to have a juice box.

Oh is this a fact?

If you have 5000 of player A and 5000 of player B
and player A’s have to wait 45 minutes to get in something and player B’s have to wait 5 minutes, what does the math tell you?

Are your numbers accurate? I dont think so.