6 weeks no AV wins!

If you cant win 1 game in 6 weeks, you deserve to derank

I won a few in a pug.

Now question do you afk/bot/ghost/leach? If so, ppl are starting to ignore those ppl to not Q with them.

So, if you are well you will be seeing more of those if not well you will get one that will win.

Sounds like you need to start rubbing elbows with your local ranker community so you can get into those sicknasty WSG premades.

Just make sure you don’t join the ones that dodge premade games. They are in actuality bad players as well, and you dont want that

Easy fix. Here is the secret.

1. Play better.
  2. Git gud.
  3. Profit.

I am one player, usually in the top 10m in kills, and usually 2-3 caps and defenses.

If you’re so good, then you shouldn’t have trouble ranking in WSG

1 Like

I am not in a Premade, so playing against a premade every match is also a loss.

Start purge then /ignore name server.

I would want a bad player that plays than a good player that does nothing.

1 Like

So you’re saying the competition for alliance is actually who can lose the most?

Get into your premade community. They arent static teams. People sub out and in as they have to leave

I know the different honor farm strats. Fast loss strat won’t work when horde are trying to milk every bit of honor/rep they can (horde strat draws out games.)

IMO maximize rep/honor per game. Do your best. Don’t give up. Have fun. Won’t always work but everything I said is in your best interest as a player.

I do this every game! Haven’t won one in 6 weeks!

Those are a path toward winning but now you need the majority of the people on alliance side in an AV match to do the same. No one wins AV alone (really any pvp match.)

3 Likes

Oh man. Truth hurts huh guys? Yup. I’m done feeding this crap. Can’t help people who won’t help themselves. Enjoy.

#nomorechanges

1 Like

But but the changes were intended to help poor alliance pugs from getting games where they are outnumbered 5 to 40.

you must be having such a better experience now?!

5 Likes

Why don’t you make an alliance char and show us the way? Truth is you’d lose like all the other allies

6 Likes

Have you considered out of shadow form healing and dispelling as your primary role?

I run with plenty of Shadow Priests provided they are willing to play their role in WSG. If your goal is to run around in shadow form then ya, we prob don’t have room for you. I spend 100g a week to be speced correctly for WSG, so I understand the plight of not having your main spec be part of the meta, but being prepared is a part of being in good groups.

1 Like

You’re a rogue. Ask a few rogues/druids to head south with you and cap and defend towers and grave yards. Once progress is made with capping and defending, other folks will come down and join. In theory, two teams of 3 stealthies (at least 1 healer per team) could take two towers at the same time. This will cause significant distraction, splitting the horde forces up, if they care about defending (which they usually do.)

Realistically, this could be done with any composition of team, but stealthies should be able to sneak past the culling at SHGY or in The Field of Strife.

Anyone else sensing a pattern?

1 Like

If you cap and defend towers even as stealth you die since Horde usually has a 5+ man group responding to caps. So if you cap and defend you die. Of course you can cap two at once then leave them and the group will run around recapping.

Holding them is basically impossible unless you have a large group. Heck even if you get a decent sized group to say Snowfall gy or IB GYHorde will just send more over to wipe you and of course they also already took Sh GY so you will bounce all the way back and by then they will usually have the choke point as they press towards our base.

Pugs will often start with at least 5-10 or so afk with more adding as the first wave wipes with them at times telling you to just let them win this.

1 Like