598 attempts, no Brewfest Ram. Am I having fun? No, no I'm not

I got the kodo years ago but yeah like you I’ve been chasing the ram to complete my set. My first loot bag every day is always tokens and every bag after nothing but tokens… I agree with you at this point, why can’t we just buy the missing mounts with tokens since they give us so many? Do they seriously think this is fun? I mean they send us to a bar in a vanilla dungeon to kill a dwarf who gives you nothing most the time. Most fun I’ve had was cracking the kegs after and taking out the gnome bartender so all the patrons of that bar are mad that their source of ale stopped. Still it was petty but I made the bar as annoyed as I was at the current level of RNG

1 Like

WOW! You must have needed at least one other drake for “Awake the Drakes” achieve or it would have alerted you. Unless it pops when you add mount, but blizz changes things so often over the years. Would be weird logging into alt and noticing it had mail from postmaster and wondering what it could be…

I still don’t have the Dragonriding Skin from this event.

Feels bad.

This was me. I had all my alts prepped. I got it on my 2nd kill. I was happy, but also upset.

Same thing with headless horseman. I spent 13 years farming it. Most years, it was 15+ toons a day. Same with brewfest. I got my kodo thank arthas… but the ram… oof.

And don’t get me started on invincible…

One day we may have rng protection… one day…

How many clears are you at? I’m averaging 12 a day.
This years drops seem very rare. I’m only at one tankard, and one remote. And no one in my groups has gotten anything of note.

You know what’s cool?

A DRAGONRIDING COSMETIC having a worse drop rate than pre-buff Ruhkmar.

2 Likes

Chimes your solution doesn’t work…its still a frustating experience just like previous Love event…Daily boost isnt a good rewarding approach.

Maybe some CM should provide this feedback to Devs…

We’ve mentioned this since February with Love Rocket, this solution is still RNG and there’s a posibility that even with 99% drop rate, you could be the 1% that doesn’t get anyhthing for years…

Even Council is talking about this for the brewfest and several members talked about this RNG rewards for Holidays multiple times, all ignored by Devs and CMs…

That forum section is being ignored and it was sold as their new tool to listen to feedback…

2 Likes

They should just delete the CC at this point considering it’s all a PR stunt.

2 Likes

Its clear that CMs and Devs don’t have the resources to deal with the threads created on that subforum, there’s like a 90/10 ratio between threads and response in that sub forum and it took like 1 year before they even start doing calls …a really disorganized idea.

Imgur

Success!

2 Likes

I hope, I’m wrong but I’ll say that this mount will have the same issues:

Then we’ll have the forums full of threads…because It’s just always the same with Reward Devs.

1 Like

this is what lame ion thinks of fun though.
see clueless director that knows nothing about games.
sad.

Pretty sure the mount is 100% drop off Doomwalker for the anniversary event. I got the Illidari doomhawk off my first kill last year.

You got it 100% drop because it was added as with 1% or maybe less and we’ve to fight that via twitter, forums…etc and then Devs changed it to be 100% drop… But We still see this kind of practices with low drops and not bad luck protection for events, so I don’t trust that it will be added wit 100% drop rate…

Also, I don’t like the idea of 100% because it was just a band-aid solution when Devs could do something with a currency or a progress and a better event that won’t depend on RNG and provide a reward after some effort.

It takes someone really special to think a sub 1% drop rate for a “holiday” “expansion feature” item is ok.

3 Likes

you can have this high at any time. simply stop!

1 Like

What kinda euphoria you been getting lately by stopping? :smile:

1 Like

Running an army of alts is a choice.
You can CHOOSE not to do it.
Isn’t that cool?

2 Likes

I don’t get why someone will defend this kind of design, even if it’s a choice by the player it was drived by the developers decisions and approach to rewards.

Its the same when some players go after X o Y class/spec due to efficiency, Players actions are mostly just a result of Devs desing, Therefore; asking for a better solution that doesn’t required alts but provide a goal via a good system like a bad luck protection mechanism or something to work towards its a good way to provide feedback and ask for improvements. Similar to the massive amount of threads about X/Y spec performance.

i thought they changed it so it no longer drops after your first attempt of the day…

You’ll be fine.

2 Likes