3 months in....has the community failed?

What exactly has assmangold gone and done now? I like him. Always have. Cept his long hair makes him look like the greasey fast food teenager off Simpson’s

Different to what? and how?

what for?

The solution to what exactly?

Figure what soon?

Huh?

Nvm, I lost interest. Good luck!

The people who make up the “community” act in response to the restrictions (or lack thereof) and requirements that are part of the game. No one in the playerbase is able to change the behavior of anyone else.

I thought they’re just there to keep going on emotional cycles to get their fans to go “yea!! you’re right!!! slay king!!!” and then switch lanes once it’s convenient for them?

for every gullibility gap there is a gullibility fill. seems to be the quick money scheme right now for social media.

And so it begins!

:popcorn: :tada: :sparkler:

You don’t even take off gear that you don’t need out of your backpack. :cry: :sob:

bro what

I must have missed the episode of Mr. Rogers where he told kids to spit on people if they do things they don’t like.

2 Likes

I’ve never once thought that, idk ab this “we”. For every change I enjoy, there’s a boat load of people that are going to complain about it.

How dare you. Uttering his name is enough to spawn 40 demons into this world, descending small countries into a chaos at the pure hopelessness of reality.

1 Like

I haven’t enjoyed WoW, as much as I am now, in a VERY long time.

I must’ve missed the Asmongold episode where he said that.

Because surely you’re not thinking your computer will spray actual spit at you if someone types /spit in game.

Yes, because harassment is fine if it’s not real life assault. Totally not toxic at all.

I knew that you were, well, you, but I’m still somehow surprised to find that you defend webcam losers.

Guess I shouldn’t have been.

1 Like

It’s words on a screen. It’s not harassment. You can /ignore the peep and you won’t even see them.

Is it also harassment when you’re standing next to me in Valdrakken with your bad transmog ? I can’t even ignore your pixels away!

1 Like

Amazing

who is we and where did you do the survey?

maybe projection here

it starts because they are catering to the wrong playerbase - they are catering to people who really hate RPG character progression. The people at blizzard don’t have a good grasp on this either given they seem to think giving everyone everything easy mode is what makes players happy.

I have come to the conclusion after ready more of OP’s posts in this thread that the name

Triple yoyo says it all.

Stopped reading or caring as soon as a certain streamer was mentioned.

Oof, low blow

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who read the OP and came away thinking “uh… what?”

I literally don’t understand what OP means. Like… WHAT is broken? How has the community “cracked”? Is there too much focus on mythics and getting gear? or not enough? Are you saying if you took away mythic/raids and gear grinding, the game would be different?

genuinely so confused. Also whoever compared Asmongold to Mr Rogers is off their rocker lmao

1 Like

here at globo gym, we’re better than you, and we know it!

1 Like

People fall for Asmon bait way to easily :joy:

1 Like