3 months in....has the community failed?

Back when df was announced we all thought it would be different, that the community would finally come together…But the last raid CLEARLY proved that wrong. Asmongold on his last stream was talking about how the playerbase of wow is starting to crack juuuussst a little bit, and he doesnt think it will recover.
I think it starts with wow on a fundamental level. Take out all the gear drops and content, and the game suddenly becomes very much what it wasnt in previous times. NOBODY on these forums has come up with good solutions imo and lets be honest…thats kinda what content creators are FOR lol. Hopefully we figure this out soon because more faulty mechanics like this last raid and GOOD LUCK to the rest of World of Warcraft.

1 Like

Could you maybe go into a little more depth because I’m not sure what you mean by really any of this lol. Was the community supposed to do something special? How has the playerbase “failed” or “cracked?”

24 Likes

/gestures vaguely

16 Likes

This just in: streamer says whatever, and at the same time nothing.

36 Likes

I mean i went into a LOT of detail but to be more specific about what asmongold was saying, “a dime a dollar” he said and when you think about it the playerbase has done just that. Turn up the dial a couple notches on the content and there wont be need for much more of a gearing process, we did it in the other expansion so why not this one…Its almost like sabotage at this point.

Carried streamer said game bad, pls fix.

21 Likes

Streamers are pretty irrelevant except for th3 fact they can say things without getting their comments flagged like forums for criticism by WoW fanbois amd safespace heroes who get triggered by anyone who doesnt like their pokemon mmo.

3 Likes

Yes. If you take out all of the content, it would be impossible for the game to be what it was before. Deep thoughts.

LOL.

14 Likes

You said the word bro. Your entire post is rendered wrong and dumb. /s

Heard it on Twitch. Must be true.

5 Likes

I read your post twice. You don’t want this.

4 Likes

We did?

We didn’t?

What? You want Asmon designing your game? Oh hell no, we’d all be bald human warriors or grumpy Preach whining about everything and removing it. No thanks.

Yes hopefully, just need to work out what your point is exactly and we’ll be golden.

10 Likes

This is word salad with no actual meaning.

Still word salad.

I have still no clue what your perceived issue with the game is. Nor what you think would fix it.

9 Likes

While I’m sure Asmongold has some great insight, he comes across as a youtuber/twitch streamer who is making a ton of money while acting childishly while playing video games. I know that people find this guy to be intelligent and perceptive in his non-persona videos, but even a fool can occasionally stumble upon a wise remark.
But in this case, even Captain Obvious doesn’t have to say it.

2 Likes

This reminds me of one of those auto generated webpages full of keywords that never actually say anything.

14 Likes

i’ll say it

i can’t figure out what the point of your post is but if asmonpoop is involved, i do not care

3 Likes

So basically, he’s no different than Mr. Rogers.

Making money hand over fist playing children’s games.

Funny how since one is on TV, he’s lauded and loved and since the other is on Youtube, he’s hated.

I’m also struggling to understand what you’re trying to communicate. Further elaboration would be helpful, maybe after some coffee?

1 Like

They are trying to regurgitate what they heard some streamer say. This one is just another sheeple.

True… i’d say the troll possibility was high, but the OP came back for a brief reprisal. Still, im suspect. This will have 200+ responses in 3 hours.

1 Like