3 months in....has the community failed?

I must’ve missed the Asmongold episode where he said that.

Because surely you’re not thinking your computer will spray actual spit at you if someone types /spit in game.

Yes, because harassment is fine if it’s not real life assault. Totally not toxic at all.

I knew that you were, well, you, but I’m still somehow surprised to find that you defend webcam losers.

Guess I shouldn’t have been.

1 Like

It’s words on a screen. It’s not harassment. You can /ignore the peep and you won’t even see them.

Is it also harassment when you’re standing next to me in Valdrakken with your bad transmog ? I can’t even ignore your pixels away!

1 Like

Amazing

who is we and where did you do the survey?

maybe projection here

it starts because they are catering to the wrong playerbase - they are catering to people who really hate RPG character progression. The people at blizzard don’t have a good grasp on this either given they seem to think giving everyone everything easy mode is what makes players happy.

I have come to the conclusion after ready more of OP’s posts in this thread that the name

Triple yoyo says it all.

Stopped reading or caring as soon as a certain streamer was mentioned.

Oof, low blow

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who read the OP and came away thinking “uh… what?”

I literally don’t understand what OP means. Like… WHAT is broken? How has the community “cracked”? Is there too much focus on mythics and getting gear? or not enough? Are you saying if you took away mythic/raids and gear grinding, the game would be different?

genuinely so confused. Also whoever compared Asmongold to Mr Rogers is off their rocker lmao

1 Like

here at globo gym, we’re better than you, and we know it!

1 Like

People fall for Asmon bait way to easily :joy:

1 Like

And said by “DK wearing the nighthold set #2528274987” lol

You are giving so little detail and are being so vague, you may as well be the script of a Steven Segal movie.

2 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with this aphorism. What does it mean?

1 Like

Does anyone still pay attention to this clown?

That’s not what Einstein said. Here’s the quote:

“You can’t solve a problem on the same level that it was created. You have to rise above it to the next level.”

It’s not about changing brains or personnel. It’s about changing the mindset.

1 Like

lmao wtf does this even mean. “If you take everything out of the game, it’s bad!”

1 Like

A streamer, that apparently is so influential with his opinions he is very much unliked by Blizzard and their associates :joy:

1 Like

i like my qoute better im obviously smarter than einstein then. lets go with that.

change the mindset of a guy who banks millions? who lines the pockets of ceo’s with millions? you think all the parasitic systems ion and co have created were just to annoy us? there’s serious math involved that milks subs and produces token sales. these guys only care about $ dude they don’t care about content. that ship sailed long ago…somewhere after bc or wrath…

He doesn’t even play WoW on the regular anymore.
He plays for a month after launch, does the raid, then leaves to go play other games.
When a new raid patch drops, he comes back, runs it then dips out again.

He has vast knowledge of the game from BFA and before but after that, not so much.

He is currently playing Hogwarts and other MMO’s so any opinion he might have about current WoW is irrelevant.

If you add up all his playtime in SL, it MIGHT total a few months, if that. In DF he might have been here a month.

1 Like

Oh dang,now i’m caught in a memory line, but I guess it’ll fit here.lol.