3 months in....has the community failed?

You lost me at the mention of asmongold

1 Like

DF isn’t good, it’s basically a reskinned WoD; but there aren’t as many chores as in the three previous expansions. Yes, I’ve included Legion with it’s ridiculous AP grind.

My FL is still a ghost town. Those who log in are playing classic.

2 Likes

No, we didn’t.

It’s weird. I dislike his Twitch persona, but I quite like when he takes things seriously. The “as Zach” takes, so to speak.

Feels annoying to say it because I feel like that’s parroted a lot, but he’s reasonable when he isn’t hamming things up for his viewers.

Also McConnell ruins the entire experience of watching him, for me, anyway.

1 Like

So, basically because Asmongold said…

Did you? Hmm.

How? You need to add detail to statements like this. Crack how? Generosity? Teamwork? You could provide details here.

What was the game in previous times? What specifically has changed? Quests? Raid? Again, missing detail here.

Again, how so? Which mechanics are faulty?

This is like a math problem where “show your work” is stated in the directions, but all you wrote was like “36” or something and no other information.

1 Like

The problem is we have no clue what Asmongold even said.

Because OP hasn’t managed to use words to communicate.

2 Likes

Classic is a ghost town.

I don’t think it’s the community that’s failed I don’t even think the developers failed but what I do think is a change in Leadership (Ion and Bobby) on how this game goes forward is needed greatly. In my opinion Dragonflight is hundreds of times better than what Shadowlands was but the game has become stale and predictable and frankly caters to hardcore Mythics and Arenas. Neither which appeal to me and I’m assuming a lot of other people as well.

:roll_eyes:

And yet, you said absolutely nothing

3 Likes

I really hated this song back when it was new, lol…but now…

I think a more important question is “why is Asmongold?”

6 Likes

I think that’s just Twitter? Dunno, could be wrong.

if you want honesty, a good start would be avoiding people whose goal is to drum up outrage and drama by saying whatever makes money for them.

2 Likes

This thread would make more sense if we know what Asmongold was talking about. So a brief synopsis of the video in the op would have helped.

1 Like

The funny thing here is you have no clue what Asmon even said and you’re already camping to be against it.

That’s you drumming up drama more than him.

1 Like

Stopped reading.

5 Likes

Hey, plenty of us have great ideas. I’m pretty sure there are other reasons why they won’t implement anything we suggest, especially small stuff like EXTRA BANK SPACE… ahem

And going off of what one streamer says? Nah. He might be cracking, but we’re not. We just leave.

1 Like

Some pompous clown who thinks hes a god among insects an acts like it.
His cult following proceeds to repeat his drivel with nothing short of 1 brain cell between them all. A streamer who makes bad takes basically.

2 Likes

It’s a Triple thread. None of it makes sense. He’s usually trying to play victim. All in all though, he spouts nonsense just so he can quote Asmongold.

It’s literally a move on thread

1 Like